APPLE iPHONE 6 ANNOUNCEMENT RUINED?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If it is the 6 or isn't the 6, it doesn't matter. We get leaked photos all of the time. Maybe not videos but we still don't really know what to expect.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
If it is the 6 or isn't the 6, it doesn't matter. We get leaked photos all of the time. Maybe not videos but we still don't really know what to expect.

Besides, there is much more to the product announcement that what this video shows. It’s about the experience, the "show", etc. I’m still going to watch Tuesday, and will, no doubt, be awed.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well we already know what IOS8 will look like and have seen leaks of what the device apparently will look like, so this really isn't anything that hasn't already been or there.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Not ruined. It may or may not be the real deal. We'll find out in just over 48 hours, don't sweat it :)

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Ruined? Haa.. Even if the real phone looks like the one which is showed in the video I am still gonna catch it live online. The entire confrence, the way Tim and his team showcase their products is something which I LOVE irrespective of the devices which are launched! I guess that pretty much sums up everything.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Please don't post your thread titles in caps.

That just screams attention seeker to me and it doesn't make you look good.

As for the 'leaked' iPhone 6, I didn't bother to look, it's only two days away to the official unveil and I'd rather see it done by the professionals in English.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Besides, there is much more to the product announcement that what this video shows. It?s about the experience, the "show", etc. I?m still going to watch Tuesday, and will, no doubt, be awed.

Exactly! The announcement always hypes me up! I can't wait!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That video is most likely an Android made to look and work like an iPhone. They do it every year. We still haven't seen the real deal. Nothing ruined!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
How many times have you counted that cookie jar money in the last few days?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I'm off by .40.....I think by border collie got up there and used the money for a stuffy......

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2