Case for the "6"

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yup definitely catering to the gold version. The gold is nice. NGL, Sometimes I miss it. I had the gold 6 originally and the cases I bought for it doesn't match my space gray.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Makes me kinda wish I would have gotten the gold... but I like having my phone match my iPads and iPod.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have one for my 6 Plus and it's great. Ports are all covered so the dust stays out, even the ear piece has mesh over it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

doitlarge

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Ordered an Incipio DualPro with my 6 but when my package showed up yesterday, Verizon had sent me a different case so I returned it last night and went with the Otterbox Symmetry.

katesbb

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
One of the things I love about the new iPhone is the rounded glass on the sides which makes the left-to-right swipe gesture for going "Back" so pleasant to use.

Are there any cases which don't interfere with that? Do cases make that more difficult to use?

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Love Tech21 cases. Really, REALLY hoping they come out with the Evo Mesh for the 6+ soon!

Ya'll hear me, Tech21 and Apple? ;)

I'm sure the 6+ cases will come eventually, and when they do, you so won't be disappointed at all. Going a little off topic, I see you also went on the Nextel bandwagon as well. I miss those days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
One of the things I love about the new iPhone is the rounded glass on the sides which makes the left-to-right swipe gesture for going "Back" so pleasant to use.

Are there any cases which don't interfere with that? Do cases make that more difficult to use?

I know the EVO mesh Tech 21 and Apple cases won't interfere

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure the 6+ cases will come eventually, and when they do, you so won't be disappointed at all. Going a little off topic, I see you also went on the Nextel bandwagon as well. I miss those days

Yes! :) Nextels were fun and the "walkie" range and features were better than the radios on set so we all got them and the phone service was great...until Nextel became Sprint. :(

Sprint didn't work well in our locations at the time and the phone reception was terrible. Calls would go straight to voicemail but we wouldn't be notified until the next day. Texts would come through two days later!

That's when we switched to T-Mo and got our first smartphones which were Blackberries. (I remember Nextel even had a push-to-talk Blackberry!) Too funny - we've been with all the main wireless carriers in LA. (We switched to AT&T when we moved on to iPhones.)

Back on topic: We have the Tech21 Classic Check and Tactical cases for the 6+'s and we also have the Impact Mesh for our 5's. Love them! And now we are *patiently* waiting for the Evo Mesh for the 6+! :)

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
if anyone was thinking about the amzer crusta DONT ! ! ! ! ! ! The glass is fantastic but after i waited 12 days for my order to arrive when i paid for the middle one i think its 2-3 days. The rubber comes off every single time you take it out of your pocket, also the glass for front is horrible it says edge to edge but youll see from my photos why its horrible, with case fully assembled it looks like it doesnt rest down on screen. Not to mention back was scratched to heck ! And they sent me this protector with hideous white border, wouldnt look back if my phone was white on the front. IMG_0030.JPGIMG_0028.JPG

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I tried the Speck Candyshell at first but soon got really annoyed by how it made my iPhone 6 heavy and lose its super slim form factor. The phone felt like a brick now. I also did not like the way the rubber for the lay on the table design made it harder for me to put in and out of my front pant pocket.

Ended up picking up the Ringke Slim cases, and love it. They are soft touch hard cases that feel real nice, and retain the lightweight and slim form factor of the i6. It still has a lay on the table design, but one that does not catch when trying to slide in/out of your pants. It also covers all sides of the phone unlike the Apple leather case, and has cutouts to show off the metal buttons (I didn't like the rubber covers that the Speck had for those buttons). Pics below...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR