Case for the "6"

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I got the Ringke case. I really like it for the money. One of my favorites. Slim and offers light protection. Has port cover on bottom. Makes it easier to hold for one handed use. đź‘Ť

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Probably just the circles ;) this was at tysons if you want to swing by.

I think it has to do with the slimness though I can't be sure. The box says:View attachment 70117

I definitely like this white one over any of the tech21 cases i've seen. Actually I did like the blue one too. I also dislike the orange trim so this one seems great. Thing is I have a space grey 6 so i'm not sure how the black would look in that case.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Picked up the Tech21 Evo Mesh in white from the Apple Store yesterday. I have the Tech21 Tactical in smoke but wanted something clear. Not sure how I would like the orange so finding the white was a bonus. It's a good feel, different feel than the Tactical - more TPU than plastic. I like it :)
The "holes" in the back are visual - they don't go all the way through.
View attachment 70112

If you ever get the chance, and you go by Best Buy, compare your case to the blue one that I have. And see you if you can tell me what the difference is. I really like your case.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I definitely like this white one over any of the tech21 cases i've seen. Actually I did like the blue one too. I also dislike the orange trim so this one seems great. Thing is I have a space grey 6 so i'm not sure how the black would look in that case.

I dislike the orange trim also, and fortunately with the blue case you can't see any orange trim.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Does the bezel affect typing? Thanks...

Picked up the Tech21 Evo Mesh in white from the Apple Store yesterday. I have the Tech21 Tactical in smoke but wanted something clear. Not sure how I would like the orange so finding the white was a bonus. It's a good feel, different feel than the Tactical - more TPU than plastic. I like it :)
View attachment 70112

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 70112

This looks like a good case!

I have the smoky Tech 21 classic tacticle, but not a huge fan of the color. I have a silver phone, so I've been looking for a white or clear case (currently using a clear spigen case, which I like)

Maybe I'll check this one out. Would you say it's a slim case? Are the buttons hard to press? Does it seem like it's an easy case to put on & take off (in case I want to switch cases)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This looks like a good case!

I have the smoky Tech 21 classic tacticle, but not a huge fan of the color. I have a silver phone, so I've been looking for a white or clear case (currently using a clear spigen case, which I like)

Maybe I'll check this one out. Would you say it's a slim case? Are the buttons hard to press? Does it seem like it's an easy case to put on & take off (in case I want to switch cases)

I have the smokey tactile too and really like it. http://forums.imore.com/showpost.php?p=2350283

The color contrasts the white and matches well with the screen. I wanted something clear with the Tech21 style and this is close. This one is pretty slim - a bit smaller than the Tactile:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414800028.913898.jpg
I think and definitely just as easy to remove -- way easier than the Candyshell I tried!

Last edited:

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have the smokey tactile too and really like it. Case for the "6" - Page 12 - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

The color contrasts the white and matches well with the screen. I wanted something clear with the Tech21 style and this is close. This one is pretty slim - a bit smaller than the Tactile:

View attachment 70173

I think and definitely just as easy to remove -- way easier than the Candyshell I tried!

Thanks.....if it's smaller or similar to the tactile, then I'd be good with that!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 70112

Nice looking case! I'm stopping at the Apple store tomorrow (on my way to a Halloween party - now the question is do I wear my costume into the Apple store?!). Might have to add this to my list - it looks GREAT. I really like the clear/white combo. Looks clean and classy!

PS - Had terrible luck with both of my CandyShells. ON the regular CS the rubber pulled away from the hard plastic exterior and on the grip the rubber disconnected at the bottom of the case. I think it had to be a 1 in 1,000,000 situation though. Extremely weird and naturally Best Buy and Sam's Club were sold out (might be a blessing, I was a little leery about getting another one anyway).

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had the Candyshell and no problems other than the scratching on the back of the case. Minimal issue to me but I do like it to be easier to get on and off for cleaning!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have had the Candyshell and no problems other than the scratching on the back of the case. Minimal issue to me but I do like it to be easier to get on and off for cleaning!

I was a little bummed out - especially about the red CS. Who knows though, maybe I'll like the Apple Silicone or Tech 21 cases better?! If not, I can always try to find one again in the future. I know what you mean though, the CS was extremely hard to remove, but the Grip version wasn't too bad.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

It is kind of stiff when you are trying to remove it. But if you just work the two bottom corners off of it, it usually comes off pretty easy after that.

garyrh

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
It is kind of stiff when you are trying to remove it. But if you just work the two bottom corners off of it, it usually comes off pretty easy after that.

I have had no problems removing the Candyshell by just peeling off two corners and it comes right off.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have had no problems removing the Candyshell by just peeling off two corners and it comes right off.
Maybe that's why. The previous ones worked best if you turned it sideways and kind of peeled the corners like breaking bread. Maybe that's the same way you're talking about.
I did test it in the store but it seemed more difficult with the 6 but could have just been me. May still pick up the red/black one.
The Tech21 doesn't require that much effort to remove.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Right now I am using this Aluminum Infinite Case by Rock. I've always wanted to have an aluminum bumper case but what kept me away was the exposed back and almost all the ones I find always snap into place on a corner. I didn't think it would ever be possible but I found this case and it has a hard acrylic back which still shows shows the original design of the iPhone 6. So far I like it a lot, it feels very solid and sturdy. It does make the phone weight a bit more and the mute switch is a bit hard to access but I can overlook that for the quality of the case.

How much was that?

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I liked the Midnight Blue Apple leather case so much I just purchased a Product Red Apple leather case. I love how the leather feels on the iPhone and how it makes the phone grippy without making it much heavier or thick.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice