Case for the "6"

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Apple Silicone iPhone 6 case in Gray here! After the official one month test period, the case has held up exceptionally well day to day. I have had it slide out of my pocket once and fall from about 2 feet on to tile, ( Eeeek!) and the case did a good job protecting it. It (the case) has a small scratch where it fell but it still looks perfectly fine.

I love the look of the case, along with how it feels in the hand and the color. It is slim and doesn't add much bulk. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants a slim case that offers good protection.

Final Verdict: Amazing case, would buy it again for sure. 10/10 :)

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple Silicone iPhone 6 case in Gray here! After the official one month test period, the case has held up exceptionally well day to day. I have had it slide out of my pocket once and fall from about 2 feet on to tile, ( Eeeek!) and the case did a good job protecting it. It (the case) has a small scratch where it fell but it still looks perfectly fine.

I love the look of the case, along with how it feels in the hand and the color. It is slim and doesn't add much bulk. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants a slim case that offers good protection.

Final Verdict: Amazing case, would buy it again for sure. 10/10 :)

Ok so I don't see gray as an option. Do you mean white?

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Robert I have the otterbox myself and the screen protector is horrible and Its really hard for the buttons to work. What did you mean about the 1st batch? Should I try and get another one?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Robert I have the otterbox myself and the screen protector is horrible and Its really hard for the buttons to work. What did you mean about the 1st batch? Should I try and get another one?

I didn't put the screen protector on. What's in the picture is a Verizon glass protector.

The fit I am talking about was in the way the hard shell fit. In my first one the top was not a good fit -- the shell was raised at the ends and didn't sit flush. They were raised a bit at the ends. A "popped collar" is an exaggeration but you get the idea.

Edit: do you have the Commuter or Defender (or Symmetry)? The buttons on this one are easy to push -- I have the Commuter. Not quite like no case, or even the slim Insignia case, but not as bad as others. Probably on par with other Otterbox Commuter I have used.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree I'm not a fan of the open bottom

I actually picked up an Apple case today then returned it. The feel of the bottom of the phone wasn't my cup of tea. Very nice cases, high quality (got the silicon version), easy to see why people are getting one.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I actually picked up an Apple case today then returned it. The feel of the bottom of the phone wasn't my cup of tea. Very nice cases, high quality (got the silicon version), easy to see why people are getting one.

I personally don't mind the open bottom. Leaves the ports open for anything I need. That said, I am very careful with my phones and rarely drop them so it's not an issue for me. I know I'm in the minority feeling this way.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I personally don't mind the open bottom. Leaves the ports open for anything I need. That said, I am very careful with my phones and rarely drop them so it's not an issue for me. I know I'm in the minority feeling this way.

I feel the same, doesn't bother me at all. :)

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got this yesterday. Ringke Slim from eBay. My metal slate with the cutout was $5.00 with free shipping. All others are $8.99. Not going to offer much drop protection but that's not what I bought it for. Feels great in the hand. Happy with it so far. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413819208.791456.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413819220.079624.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413819233.931078.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413819241.038684.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413819256.453730.jpg

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The white/gray Commuter looks nice with the white faceplate. I just got a Speck CandyShell in red/black - I love it. It's no where near as slippery as I was expecting! It's a thin, protective case that looks good (granted the back will get all scratched up but I don't even care). I think I'd also like to get the blue/black color too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711