Case for the "6"

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the old tried and true Speck Candyshell and I'm very very pleased with it. No need for me to use or try any other.

thecellphoneguy

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I to pick up the tech21 impactology case at bestbuy I think it's the best case for my iPhone 6 it's durable and well made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMGWTFBBQchicken

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm extremely impressed with the quality of cases from Caseology. They've really stepped it up while still keeping to the budget priceline. This is their new bumper with carbon fiber case. They've also got a nice variety of other one as well.

iPhone-6-Case-Caseology-Bumper-Frame-Apple-iPhone-6-47-inch-Case-Carbon-Fiber-Black-Slim-Fit-Ski.jpg

IMG_20140926_130221.jpg

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Finally received my button stabilizers from Spigen!! And my buttons actually work now! I like this case much better than the temporary one I was using ....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411770940.242575.jpg

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
so those Speck cases are a really snug fit. I thought I almost bent my phone trying to take my phone out of it. I tried the Speck card case which I think is too thick so I'm returning it. Probably will go for a spigen thin fit or elago slim fit 2. I might as well get the apple leather case as well even if it doesn't cover the bottom. I loved mine on the 5s. I gave it to my mom and she also likes it. Such a ***** when it comes to case hehe can't help it! also the ones on ebay are super cheap and girly cute.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
exactly! now my phone is naked again. what case are you rocking? now I'm thinking of the silicone case....
This clear Insignia from Best Buy. $15. It's slim, easy to get in and off (but fits well) and offers decent protection (better than nothing) but most of all adds grip. The whole case is rubber/TPU so the back won't scratch like the clear plastic/poly tend to do.

They have other colors but I find I like this one best on the white.
View attachment 65425

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
This clear Insignia from Best Buy. $15. It's slim, easy to get in and off (but fits well) and offers decent protection (better than nothing) but most of all adds grip. The whole case is rubber/TPU so the back won't scratch like the clear plastic/poly tend to do.

They have other colors but I find I like this one best on the white.
View attachment 65425

Oh I am actually going to stop by Best Buy after work today and get an Insignia case. It's a tpu blue translucent case with a honey bomb design. Hopefully I will like it in person. I just saw it on the website. I'll post pics when I get it. :yes:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
That's actually why I like the Flip vs the regular Candyshell. It's WAY easier to get off when you need to.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I wasn't able to find a Tech 21 Tactical Case but I did find a Tech 21 Clear Check at Verizon (plus got 25% off). I'm a HUGE fan. It adds just enough grip, is low profile and won't get scratched up like normal clear case. Great buy.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
That's actually why I like the Flip vs the regular Candyshell. It's WAY easier to get off when you need to.

I just work it off from the bottom edges first and phone comes out no problem. I have that $15 TPU clear case from Best Buy made by Insignia people have mentioned and I'm returning it. I don't think the back is thick enough (I'm just worried about my camera lens getting scratched lol).

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the spigen tough armor and the slim armor today. Now all I need is the phone. . Hopefully Verizon employees can order soon

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Picked up the Case Mate Naked Tough Case today. It's clear, thin, and gives nice protection while showing off the phone.

It's two pieces, a bumper with metal buttons, and then the case. It's still very slim.