Case for the "6"

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Heck... Case for iPhone 6 at this date? That's true faith and true love.
Recommendations... Buy the 6 first then the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I love getting cases for my phone and my current favorites for my 5 are my mophie juice pack air, tech21 impact mesh and my Club 33 case.

Hoping these will all be available for the 6 soon! :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Spigen already has them listed on their site! They look really nice.

Yes they do and I was going to order a case but according to them it's going to be 2 different sizes. So now I don't know if I should order 4.7 or 5.5. Lol Maybe they're just posting both just in case.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes they do and I was going to order a case but according to them it's going to be 2 different sizes. So now I don't know if I should order 4.7 or 5.5. Lol Maybe they're just posting both just in case.

I doubt they would post 2 different sizes unless they knew for sure Apple is releasing them. It would be a waste of money to manufacture them plus they would need to refund everyone who bought the 5.5" cases.

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I bought a cheap clear case from eBay a few days ago. It was $2. So if it doesn't fit the phone then I'm only out 2 bucks.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I have seen a lot of nice cases here, BUT I like the one I "already" (I know maybe a stupid move) ordered. I ended short listing and eventually picking it while I was stuck at an airport (I also got help from this forum [directed me to the case]). I reviewed the same version of the case for iPhone 4 and 5 and got great reviews. It also did great for the less popular mobiles like Samsung GS5 and GS4 (Just joking on the less popular), but reviews were also good.

The link of the case I picked below:

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Case, Verus [Heavy Drop Protection] iPhone 6 4.7" Case [Thor][Charcoal Black] - Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch Late 2014 Model

My short list cases:

Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Case, Spigen? [Heavy Duty] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Protective [Tough Armor] [Gunmetal] Dual Layer EXTREME Protection Cover Heavy Duty Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Gunmetal (SGP11022): Cell Phones & Accessories

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-LUVVIT...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2318504

See what happens when you have to much time on your hands from a delay.

A.B.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice