Case for the "6"

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Nice case! I did check it out on amazon after seeing your post. I like how it comes with a a front screen with both black and white faceplates. That's very cool because you can change it up everyday. I don't like how you say there's a lot of smudges and fingerprints. How the case lights up is awesome and I would definitely make my phone light up with each alert. Thanks for sharing!

It does get smudged easy but I also noticed least so far wiping it clean with like my shirt or whatever it doesn't leave any scratches by wiping it real quick if you get what I mean

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
There's an alien on your screen......spooky��

lol you talking about the lights in reflection ? or the oil slick effect. I wonder if that oil slick look shows up because of the screen protector have on the phone. I switch cases alot and so leave the protector on phone too.

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
lol you talking about the lights in reflection ? or the oil slick effect. I wonder if that oil slick look shows up because of the screen protector have on the phone. I switch cases alot and so leave the protector on phone too.

Are you telling me the alien was not intentional? On the photo with the flash on? Ok now I am truly spooked!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Are you telling me the alien was not intentional? On the photo with the flash on? Ok now I am truly spooked!

omg I just now realized what you were talking about ! Its a halloween decoration its basically from shoulders down of a skeleton hanging on my bedroom wall :-D lol I didnt even notice it until you pointed it out.

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
omg I just now realized what you were talking about ! Its a halloween decoration its basically from shoulders down of a skeleton hanging on my bedroom wall :-D lol I didnt even notice it until you pointed it out.

Lol...thank god..I was beginning to question my sanity...thought I was the only one seeing it..still creepy though.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Lol...thank god..I was beginning to question my sanity...thought I was the only one seeing it..still creepy though.

Too funny! I saw the skeleton too but thought it was a movie prop. We have a full-size ALIEN prop in our house so those things just seem normal to me! 😂

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
...still searching for a nice case for my IP6... It's a never-ending quest, to be sure. Someone posted a Vaja case photos in one of the threads and it looked awesome so I ordered one... I'll report back once it arrives :rolleyes:

Photo from Vaja's website:
grip-leather-iphone-6-cases.jpg

Chennylou

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
How are your official Apple leather cases looking? My Product Red 5 case basically turned burgundy after a while. Wanted to see how the color changes on these before I pick on up...thanks guys

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
How are your official Apple leather cases looking? My Product Red 5 case basically turned burgundy after a while. Wanted to see how the color changes on these before I pick on up...thanks guys

I have the Midnight Blue case and no color changes here. I recommend the darker colors for the apple leather case. I may get the Red or Green in the Silicone version

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

The biggest con on the case is its open on the bottom. Total bummer so if you drop it just right you would be making a trip to apple the next day

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro