Screen size of iPhone 6

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Think they will just stretch the screen again like they did with the iPhone 5/5s? If they do, would you be disappointed? I know I would...

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I hope they don't do that. I don't want a longer phone. My 4.7 S4 fits in one hand for typing if the phones are any longer you wouldn't be able to reach the top.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I hope they don't do that. I don't want a longer phone. My 4.7 S4 fits in one hand for typing if the phones are any longer you wouldn't be able to reach the top.
It should have the same aspect ratio as the 5s. I think it's 9x16. So the shape will be the same, just bigger. So the rumor goes. Only 3 days until we know for sure!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I just want a phone with a normal, large display lol. I have tried going to android, but android just...idk isn't complete? It lags, the touch screen doesn't seem too acurate to me. I just want a phone with a screen size of that of the htc one. The m7 I believe, the one with the 4.7" screen. That's all. Not a wierd different shaped phone. Just that lol. Is that too much to ask for?

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I just want a phone with a normal, large display lol. I have tried going to android, but android just...idk isn't complete? It lags, the touch screen doesn't seem too acurate to me. I just want a phone with a screen size of that of the htc one. The m7 I believe, the one with the 4.7" screen. That's all. Not a wierd different shaped phone. Just that lol. Is that too much to ask for?
Apparently! I was looking at the Note Edge and was thinking what the hell they make that for. I hate the little multi screen feature on my S4 because I can't add apps that I like.

I just want a phone that works I have had 3 different droids by two different manufacturers you would think over several years they would get it to work.

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Android is horrible. Idk what it is about them but their software is just unbearable to me. Everything lags and is glitchy. I had the galaxy s2 for like 8 months. Phone felt cheap looked cheap and was pretty cheap. Loved the screen size but everything else was horrible. I remember I use to carry 3 extra batteries on me to get me through a day lol. Then I got the htc one. Had that phone for a week before I returned it. This one is a shame. I loved that phone. I loved the feel of it. The hardware design. The screen size. But again. The software was cheap and buggy. Ultimately went back to iPhone because it just works. Which is what I want and what I need.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Android is horrible. Idk what it is about them but their software is just unbearable to me. Everything lags and is glitchy. I had the galaxy s2 for like 8 months. Phone felt cheap looked cheap and was pretty cheap. Loved the screen size but everything else was horrible. I remember I use to carry 3 extra batteries on me to get me through a day lol. Then I got the htc one. Had that phone for a week before I returned it. This one is a shame. I loved that phone. I loved the feel of it. The hardware design. The screen size. But again. The software was cheap and buggy. Ultimately went back to iPhone because it just works. Which is what I want and what I need.
I totally agree. I had the S1, the Evo and now the S4 the only reason I left Apple was because I wanted a bigger screen. You are absolutely right. The phone is extremely cheap the first time I dropped it it cracked. I have to charge my phone 3 times a day, I have horrible service (when my iPhone worked everywhere). I'm just happy to be going back.

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure it won't be a mess. Whatever size or shape the screen is I'm sure it will be quality. And from the sounds of things their already manufacturing it so there should be a decent amount of supply for preorders. Hopefully all goes well and we all get the nice big display we have all been waiting for.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
d3692493ed9253505b924148cacf03c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Either way I'm still getting the 6. I, too, am on android currently and can't wait to get rid of this phone! all the way!

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Apparently. I was told 4.7 when I purchased it from Best Buy! Anyway I don't care I am getting the iPhone. It can be a 4 inch and I am going back just because I am extremely tired of Android.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
1. I don't like how long it takes to get updates. (I am aware that it's usually a carrier/manufacture issue)
2. I constantly have to pull the battery to stop it from freezing.
3. Even though it came with expandable memory its useless because it only stores certain components of the apps on the SD card and only certain developers made this feature available.
4. It's slow and laggy when an update is finally pushed.
5. I have to remain plugged into my charger because the battery life sucks. I only get 4 hours of usage a day and that's only sending text and talking on the phone.
6. The signal strength sucks and I know its a samsung device because where all my friends with the same service get service in places I don't.
It may be other stuff but that's all I can think of right now.

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
You could always do what I did when I defected to android for a while and had the galaxy s2, all of which had the same issues you listed above, and keep 4 spare batteries on you at all times, and look like a clown lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner