Have you sold your current iPhone yet and if so how much did you get?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Me too. I currently have a carrier locked gold 5s priced at $400 because it has Apple care + on CL and I keep getting low ballers like $350 and $325. I was about to sell it on Sunday until the person messaged me saying they no longer had the money because their bank used it to pay some bills or something like that. If this keeps happening I will sell it on Swappa. At least that way I'll know for sure if the money I'm receiving will be real or not.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
No offense to anyone but I think some of y'all are asking WAY to much for used iPhone 5s. Even if they are in excellent condition, $430-700 ( even with cases, headphones etc) is rip off. Who in their right mind would pay that much for an iphone 5 or 5S when they could just use that money to buy an iPhone 6 or 6+?

If I am not mistaken, you can get iphone 5S next to nothing now with carrier contract renewals etc.

430-700 is a huge range, but 430 for an unlocked GSM 16gb iPhone 5S is kind a good deal in my opinion, keep in mind many of these phones end up in other countries where the iPhone 6 isn't available so these " old phones " still have a lot of value in them.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got $425 for an unlocked 32GB AT&T iPhone 5S. Met the buyer at the local AT&T store. He left with a phone, I walked out with cash.

Originally I was asking $450 with another year of AC+. We agreed on $425 without the AC+, so I have a refund of about $45 coming from Apple, too.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I was gonna sell my gold 5s but instead gave it to my mom and took her 5.

I sold her 5 for $300 I would've gotten more for my 5s but she really wanted an s so I traded her.

She really didn't want a bigger phone but I still did her upgrade and am gonna sell the 6 we got at a discount.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice