Yes, finally. Let's get ready on Sept.9

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Companies are hoping to be first to provide accessories for the new iPhone so there guessing at this point using the rumors as a baseline but in most instances they will not be accurate

I suggest you wait until you are sure there made for the new devices before you purchase them

oswegonative

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Are they actually selling iPhone 6 cases on Amazon or just pre-order ?

Hard to believe being sold already without Apple officially announcing the iPhone 6 and dimension specs (doubt Apple has shared specs yet with anyone)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Are they actually selling iPhone 6 cases on Amazon or just pre-order ?

Hard to believe being sold already without Apple officially announcing the iPhone 6 and dimension specs (doubt Apple has shared specs yet with anyone)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Apple gives case makers dummy units to build cases around.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They do, but many case makers build cases based on leaked specs that are not accurate...or at least fab up some shiny, pretty pictures to show them off to garner attention to their company. It gets people looking at their crap, and visiting their websites and/or ebay/amazon stores, and even if the cases are never made, the damage has been done and people have seen them. Happens every year.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup. I will certainly get a case to cover the ugly-*** back of the 6, but I just didn't like the design choices they made with this product.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234