September 9th Confirmed in Press Invitation!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one who can't see the Apple in the banner image? I have to strain to read the text. Is that's what is known as the "Modern Design Sensibilities"? Uhgg!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one who can't see the Apple in the banner image? I have to strain to read the text. Is that's what is known as the "Modern Design Sensibilities"? Uhgg!

Can't say I'm having the same issues at all viewing it...sorry. Looks just fine to me (text wise) and the Apple stands out clearly on my screen.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm driving from south of Chicago to DC for a conference that day!! Ugh. I'm going to have to pull off somewhere to watch the live blog updates. Live Stream would be great so I could listen while driving, but I know better :(

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm driving from south of Chicago to DC for a conference that day!! Ugh. I'm going to have to pull off somewhere to watch the live blog updates. Live Stream would be great so I could listen while driving, but I know better :(

Hope it's not a one day conference!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
That's a long drive?what's the conference for?

Yes it is, 1500 miles round trip. It's for work and their preference is to fly us out but I hate flying. Complete irrational fear. The only plus side is I'll make enough in mileage reimbursement to buy my wife's phone off contract.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Been here before? I live out in the VA suburbs.

Do you? I never have. Wish I was visiting for reasons other than 2.5 days of taxation lectures lol. I'm gonna be a wreck wanting to read reactions, articles, news etc. covering the release vs the tax impacts on tax qualified annuities!!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Well if you get a chance, visit some of the Smithsonian museums. Or just wander around outside on the Mall between the Washington Monument and the Capitol. I can't help you out with nightlife suggestions though as I'm not really into that (and I have two school aged kids).
That does sound like a fascinating conference , I'm guessing your an accountant or financial advisor?

I will certainly try to get near the Capitol. A little sight seeing, checking out the various crossfit gyms, and that'll be it for me. Yep, I am an accountant.
Sorry I derailed the thread. But I'm certainly fired up for the 9th! It's going to get active around here again. Not all good either. The influx of trolls is inevitable.

darlene24

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Finally.. The day is coming for us to see the newest iPhone 6. Excited for that event :D yey!! This is all for us, before judging iPhone 6 let's just take a look at that :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Can't say I'm having the same issues at all viewing it...sorry. Looks just fine to me (text wise) and the Apple stands out clearly on my screen.
I guess it's my sensitive eyes. Too much eye surgery over the years has made bright white on my phone hard to look at. They're nice wallpapers though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234