Should I eat two Nilla wafers or wait for the iPhone 6?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
There's always that first braggart. Now we all feel inadequate.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I'm usually not someone who brags but after camping outside my local grocery store for the past 2 days waiting for them to arrive I feel I deserve it!

Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I really need you guys to help me figure out what is best for my situation...right now there's a box of nilla wafers in front of me, and there's two left. I've been really stressing over whether I should eat the two cookies or wait for the iPhone 6 to come out.

Also, can anyone tell me about the new features? Do you think Siri will be upgraded so I can order more boxes of nilla wafers just by asking her? That would be awesome.

I was thinking about making a case for it out of nilla wafers, can someone tell me the precise measurements?

I would save those delicious wafers for the iPhone 6 announcement. Best of both worlds then. Also, I heard that Siri will be upgraded so that you can not only order more boxes of wafers, but also give you the ability to magically teleport said wafers right into your hands.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hilariously, before starting this thread I actually had ZERO nilla wafers, but visiting the store yesterday not only did I buy a box of them, but I also bought banana pudding with nilla wafers in it and omg.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hilariously, before starting this thread I actually had ZERO nilla wafers, but visiting the store yesterday not only did I buy a box of them, but I also bought banana pudding with nilla wafers in it and omg.

I should go buy a bag of chocolate chip Soft Batch cookies, as I like to be different from the crowd.... ;)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My significant other is coming over from across the pond this Thanksgiving. I can't afford any extra calories. This thread isn't good for me but I can't stay away.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
YOLO.

nilla-wafer-banana-pudding.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh no.....not this thread again.....I ate A WHOLE BOX because of this thread.
I'm running away.....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If you eat the wafers, you can't make pudding. If you can't make pudding you can't get the measurements. If you can't get the measurements you can't tell Siri to buy you more to build your empire.

Oh. Wait. Is this about that one time at band camp? Am I in the wrong thread?!?