Should I eat two Nilla wafers or wait for the iPhone 6?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I really need you guys to help me figure out what is best for my situation...right now there's a box of nilla wafers in front of me, and there's two left. I've been really stressing over whether I should eat the two cookies or wait for the iPhone 6 to come out.

Also, can anyone tell me about the new features? Do you think Siri will be upgraded so I can order more boxes of nilla wafers just by asking her? That would be awesome.

I was thinking about making a case for it out of nilla wafers, can someone tell me the precise measurements?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
No one here can truly answer this because only you know what's best for 'you'. I could tell you what I would do, which is eat the cookies, but that's only because I know my situation best.

We won't know anything definitive about the next iPhone features until Cook and Co. take the stage. Therefore, maybe eat one cookie and then wait until the unveiling before eating the other. Just MY opinion.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I would say wait.
When the iPhone 6 is announced and it isn't what you expected, you can drown your sorrows with the nilla wafers.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW