This is the iPhone 6 dummie

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Not surprising considering that Apple has always used the mother of all bezel on the top and bottom. As long as they continue to use the circular home buttom, the bottom will remain how it is. As for the top of the phone, I am not sure.

While it won't in any way keep me from picking up the next iphone, it is a design element that I wish was different. I would much rather have focus on reducing the overall size (hence bezel reduction) vs an apparent focus on thinness. But, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I would love it if just once Apple releases something never seen before. I mean, I wish they would "leak" these dummy phones and then show up at the keynote with something never seen before...different look, design, etc. It would give the keynote a fresher feel for me. Seeing the 4 and the 5 leaked prior to the actual reveal sort of made me feel like I wasn't seeing something fresh and new, but rather something I have already seen.

If that makes sense...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It does, actually. But there are always folks who want to have the scoop.

And let's face it, we as a whole gobble up iPhone news. Including the detractors, who seem comically obsessed with everything Apple does. 😜

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I would love it if just once Apple releases something never seen before. I mean, I wish they would "leak" these dummy phones and then show up at the keynote with something never seen before...different look, design, etc. It would give the keynote a fresher feel for me. Seeing the 4 and the 5 leaked prior to the actual reveal sort of made me feel like I wasn't seeing something fresh and new, but rather something I have already seen.

If that makes sense...

I know exactly what you are saying. But think of it this way for a moment. If you or I didn't see a single additional leak between now and the unveiling, we could/should be surprised to find:

- will the back be all aluminum or have glass inserts at the top and bottom?
- will there be thick antenna bands, thin antenna bands, or negligible antenna bands?
- will there be a grey option, or will it be black, and what will the gold look like?
- will there be a sapphire crystal layer or not?
- how thin, or thick, will the actual bezel end up being?
- what will the final screen resolution end up being?
- how many megapixels will the camera be?
- will there be optical image stabiliazation?
- will the camera ring protrude on the back of the phone?
- will the font facing camera be improved?
- what unknown enhancements to the camera will there be?
- will there still be a 16GB option? Will we see a 128GB option?
- what size will the battery actually be?
- will they stick with 1GB ram?
- are there any features that will be unique to the iphone 6?
- will there be any changes to the included earbuds?
- what enhancements have been made to iTouch?
- have there been any enhancements to Siri that we are unaware of?
- are there new sensors? Haptic feedback?
- will we see a 5.5" version unveiled?

While it seems like we know all there is to know about the final product, the truth is, we actually know very little. Lay low for the next 9 days and you might find the unveiling to be very exciting.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Plummets all the way down to a historic high.

9ypehadu.jpg

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just a poor imitation, from an iPhone 5 & XiaoMi & or something like that, let it go.
Let's wait the iPhone 6 Official release.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It does, actually. But there are always folks who want to have the scoop.

And let's face it, we as a whole gobble up iPhone news. Including the detractors, who seem comically obsessed with everything Apple does. ��

I totally agree...and I am one of them!!

But I would love Apple to walk up on stage, show the "new iPhone" (which is actually the leaked pictures), and then laugh about it...then show us the new, never seen or leaked before model!

Haha

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR