Re: This is the iPhone 6 dummie
I know exactly what you are saying. But think of it this way for a moment. If you or I didn't see a single additional leak between now and the unveiling, we could/should be surprised to find:
Originally Posted by jmburke1982
- will the back be all aluminum or have glass inserts at the top and bottom?
- will there be thick antenna bands, thin antenna bands, or negligible antenna bands?
- will there be a grey option, or will it be black, and what will the gold look like?
- will there be a sapphire crystal layer or not?
- how thin, or thick, will the actual bezel end up being?
- what will the final screen resolution end up being?
- how many megapixels will the camera be?
- will there be optical image stabiliazation?
- will the camera ring protrude on the back of the phone?
- will the font facing camera be improved?
- what unknown enhancements to the camera will there be?
- will there still be a 16GB option? Will we see a 128GB option?
- what size will the battery actually be?
- will they stick with 1GB ram?
- are there any features that will be unique to the iphone 6?
- will there be any changes to the included earbuds?
- what enhancements have been made to iTouch?
- have there been any enhancements to Siri that we are unaware of?
- are there new sensors? Haptic feedback?
- will we see a 5.5" version unveiled?
While it seems like we know all there is to know about the final product, the truth is, we actually know very little. Lay low for the next 9 days and you might find the unveiling to be very exciting.