- 08-24-2014, 09:41 PM #2
Uhh no the iPhone 6 won't be free on upgrade...at least not for another 2-3 years. Most likely you'll be spending $200-$300 for the iPhone 6(cheapest model) on contract. So the real question should be, can I afford to spend $2-$300 on an iPhone or not.
- 08-24-2014, 09:50 PM #3
The iPhone "6" will be subsidized with your upgrade, but it most likely won't be free unless you get some kind of special deal...they're usually $199/$299/$399.
Should you wait for it? I have no idea if you should wait for it. If I had a phone that could hold me over for just a few more weeks I definitely would.
- 08-24-2014, 10:26 PM #4
But yeah, just like both the other posters said, it'll most likely follow the $199/$299/$399 pricing pattern. Personally, I'd upgrade for the $200 cost, because the iPhone 5 is going to be Apple's low tier model for the next year, and may only receive 1-2 more iOS updates.
- 08-25-2014, 07:05 AM #5
- 08-25-2014, 07:38 AM #6
- By Alex Pham in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:08 AM
- By Watrat in forum iPhone 5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-24-2014, 10:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 09:06 AM
- By OBF in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 38Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:00 PM
- By Blackcash in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:09 AM