iPhone 6 Speaker/s concern

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Every leaked image I see, and I now assume it's a given seeing as we're so close to release, the new ip6 only has one speaker!

I'm a little concerned about potential volume and quality of sound. I know I will have to wait and see - who knows? it could be extremely loud!! But I would of expected to see two external speakers like the ip5s.

Can somone tell me if the speaker at the bottom of the unit in the leaked pics is the only one?

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, That'll teach me to research before asking such a question.:redface:

Thanks guys - I genuinely didn't know the 5s only had the one speaker. My fears for the ip6 are now put to rest.

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Well, That'll teach me to research before asking such a question.:redface:

Thanks guys - I genuinely didn't know the 5s only had the one speaker. My fears for the ip6 are now put to rest.

Lol, I did this once. I thought I blew a speaker on the right side until I did a little search

Tapatalk'n On The 5s

TerenceTanWT

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Based on all the leaks I've seen so far, there's only 1 grill at the bottom of the iPhone 6, which I presume is the microphone. Have anyone every wondered where might the speaker be? I don't see any speaker grills at the back of the iPhone :p

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Based on all the leaks I've seen so far, there's only 1 grill at the bottom of the iPhone 6, which I presume is the microphone. Have anyone every wondered where might the speaker be? I don't see any speaker grills at the back of the iPhone :p

That is a good point...we'll find out soon enough though :)

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

The leaks we have seen have 6 holes on the right side, presumably for the speaker, and one hole on the left side that I assume is for the microphone. Not sure if that would be enough for the microphone or not, but, Apple would obviously have that part figured out before moving forward.

TerenceTanWT

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The leaks we have seen have 6 holes on the right side, presumably for the speaker, and one hole on the left side that I assume is for the microphone. Not sure if that would be enough for the microphone or not, but, Apple would obviously have that part figured out before moving forward.

You are right! I didn't notice the hole on the left side of the phone, that should be the microphone. I just hope that Apple won't place the speaker at the back of the iPhone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just so newbies understand, the iPhone has 2 speakers. The top speaker used like for talking and other stuff, and a bottom speaker for music, game sounds and other stuff. :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just so newbies understand, the iPhone has 2 speakers. The top speaker used like for talking and other stuff, and a bottom speaker for music, game sounds and other stuff. :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Aren't those microphones?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2