iPhone 6 release date

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You answered your own question...it's too early to say, there are no official details in any regard about the iPhone 6 yet. We don't even know if it's going to be called iPhone 6.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
It seems the rumors point to a September 9th keynote, and if we follow Apple's traditional pattern of launches, launch would fall on the 19th. Like the other posters said though, noting is certain until Apple says so. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It's a difficult task this year if there going to roll out worldwide including China can they actually make enough to satisfy all the markets at once

Again only time will tell

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I know it's to early to say but will the 19th be the true date? I need to book a day off work just to stand in line lol

My brothers girlfriends, step sons aunt who sweeps the floors at an apple store told me, that he heard from a birdie, who heard from a mouse, that it would be released the day that apple decides to release it. But seriously, you will know in a couple weeks, the only ones who know are apple themselves.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It's a difficult task this year if there going to roll out worldwide including China can they actually make enough to satisfy all the markets at once

Again only time will tell

I agree. Will be interesting to see if they do indeed do it all at once. I think apple is going to continue with their staggered roll out, as they have enough issues getting enough just for the initial launch as it is.

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
My brothers girlfriends, step sons aunt who sweeps the floors at an apple store told me, that he heard from a birdie, who heard from a mouse, that it would be released the day that apple decides to release it. But seriously, you will know in a couple weeks, the only ones who know are apple themselves.

simone.png

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I agree. Will be interesting to see if they do indeed do it all at once. I think apple is going to continue with their staggered roll out, as they have enough issues getting enough just for the initial launch as it is.

Yeah and especially with all these rumored production issues, I thnk we'll see a staggered launch as well

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah and especially with all these rumored production issues, I thnk we'll see a staggered launch as well

Agree, although those "production issues" come up every year and it's always the same thing. "iPhone X won't ship on time or will have limited quantities due to said production issues. I think most of the time it's just another tool to try and add hype to the launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Agree, although those "production issues" come up every year and it's always the same thing. "iPhone X won't ship on time or will have limited quantities due to said production issues. I think most of the time it's just another tool to try and add hype to the launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with that. Thry said that about the rMini last year, but there were plenty in stock even after the first week. The hype is definitely working on me though, I can't wait :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox