• Undecided

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Not buying

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

vittorios

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I initially ordered the 6+, the waiting time to ship was 7-10 days. After looking at comparisons and thinking back to when I had a Note 2, I cancelled and ordered a 64gb space gray 6.

Yes the 6 had somethings that were better, but it was also big, and I went that route once and regretted it. To me what's important is the one handed ergonomics.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
followed through and ordered a 4.7... the 5.5 features were appealing, but in the end, the ginormous size just wasn't what I was looking for - pocket ability and one-handed usage are more important to me than OIS and 401ppi.

I did the same. Debated the 6+ for a while, but realized that the battery life and PPI weren't enough for me to justify giving up the one-hand usability.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Pre ordered the IPhone 6 plus Gold 16 GB.

I was originally gonna just get the 4.7 but since I have an iPhone 5 the upgrade wouldn't be that noticeable, it felt like I was just buying an iPhone 5S.

Also, I do want the bigger screen for games and Netflix watching on the go. Plus the 1080p screen and other specs also swayed me to go with the plus.

Gazella

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm assuming everyone here preordered? Except for me. Can't decide. Though I'm leaning toward the 6 Plus. I like the iPad-like features.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered the 6 and have shared my thoughts throughout. But, curiosity is just too much. So, I'm gonna let the 6 deliver on Friday and also go early in the morning to secure a 6+ outright. Only way I'll know.

Last edited:

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
So still haven't really made up your mind?

Not even close lol. I have this "missing out" feeling by foregoing the 6+. Especially by not even giving it a try. I'm going to stop in the Verizon store later and refresh my memory on the Note 3 but even still, the only way to know is to try the real deal. I'll just refuse shipment on the 6 so that it can be resold without it becoming collateral damage of my indecisiveness.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'll wait for the reviews or the next version of the Iphone 6 4.7. Even though apple makes quality products I hate buying first revisions of new hardware.

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I originally ordered a 6+ but after getting screwed by Verizon I wound up canceling. Gave me a couple more hours to mull it over and I decided on a 128gb space grey 6. looking at the mock ups I think the + will be too big for everyday use (for me). I have an iPad Air that I love so I won't be hurting for a big screen :)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered the 6 and have shared my thoughts throughout. But, curiosity is just too much. So, I'm gonna let the 6 deliver on Friday and also go early in the morning to secure a 6+ outright. Only way I'll know.

Ha - I knew it!! ;) (honestly, I'd do the same thing if I was anywhere near an Apple Store (closest is over 6hrs away).

Let us know how they compare when you get both!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Kinda curious about whether the poll in this thread is all that accurate... most replied they'll be getting the 4.7... but every 2 out of 3 post seems to indicate most are going with the 5.5... and judging from the backorder on 6 Plus... but can still get the 6 on 9/19 (not all versions - some are 7-10 days)... So either the supply of the Plus is severely limited (like they did last year on the gold 5S)... or the demand (and I guess globally, the Plus is likely in MUCH higher demand) for the Plus is way bigger than even Apple expected....

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Kinda curious about whether the poll in this thread is all that accurate... most replied they'll be getting the 4.7... but every 2 out of 3 post seems to indicate most are going with the 5.5... and judging from the backorder on 6 Plus... but can still get the 6 on 9/19 (not all versions - some are 7-10 days)... So either the supply of the Plus is severely limited (like they did last year on the gold 5S)... or the demand (and I guess globally, the Plus is likely in MUCH higher demand) for the Plus is way bigger than even Apple expected....

I think it's because everyone keeps changing their minds :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I said 5.5" space gray in the poll. That’s what I bought. 64GB variety.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Wow. Thought you were going to pass on the iPhone 6/6 Plus. It?s hard to resist, isn't it?

You aren't going to believe this, but I decided to cancel my preorder. I have been going back and forth with this for a couple of days now. And I really just came to the conclusion that I really don't need another iPhone now. I was looking at my current iPhone 5S and it really is all I need. I don't need the bigger screen because I have an iPad Air for the things I would want a bigger screen for.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods