• Undecided

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Not buying

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have done a complete 180! I'm shooting for the iPhone 6 64 GB in Space Gray! :) No more iPhone 6 Plus for me haha :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Not to try and sway you in any direction as I myself am completely on the fence between the two, but I've seen three hands-on videos now where they mentioned that they couldn't tell the difference between the 326ppi and 401ppi. They could tell the difference for sure when compared to the 5S, but not between each other. Found that interesting.

That's very interesting...my decision just got more difficult LOL

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Every time I think I've decided on the 6 Plus - I look at this image and think to myself no f***ing way... Lol... So I'm probably leaning more toward 6 right now...

fc15af32f3a201a25543ea9d3b4c8e99.jpg

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm stuck as well. Get the 16GB 6+ or 64Gb 6? Wonder if the OIS will be a big deal. Pics are great on my 5S so I doubt it'll be a huge difference.

yungskeeme

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Only reason I'm torn is because of the 6+ fitting in my pocket lol. That double tap on the home screen to bring everything down on the screen is cool. Guess only way to know is to test the G3 in my pocket since they're the same size.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Only reason I'm torn is because of the 6+ fitting in my pocket lol. That double tap on the home screen to bring everything down on the screen is cool. Guess only way to know is to test the G3 in my pocket since they're the same size.

Pocketing it is my only major concern as well. I love the screen size, but fitting it in my pocket will definitely be a concern of mine.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Pocketing it is my only major concern as well. I love the screen size, but fitting it in my pocket will definitely be a concern of mine.

As much as I don't like to admit it, I had a brief affair with a Note 3 and it really is not to bad, for a male at least. Fitting it in my pocket was not an issue. My co-worker has a Note 3 and she wears tighter fitting jeans/pants (mmmmm...) and she barely manages to get her Note 3 in her pocket. Always looks like it's moments away from falling out. So if you're a male, wear normal pants and not skinny jeans like dou- I mean hipster, then I think you'll be fine.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
As much as I don't like to admit it, I had a brief affair with a Note 3 and it really is not to bad, for a male at least. Fitting it in my pocket was not an issue. My co-worker has a Note 3 and she wears tighter fitting jeans/pants (mmmmm...) and she barely manages to get her Note 3 in her pocket. Always looks like it's moments away from falling out. So if you're a male, wear normal pants and not skinny jeans like dou- I mean hipster, then I think you'll be fine.

I wear normal pants, so maybe it'll fit? :confused:

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Literally laughed out loud. HA

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
My concern isn't that it will fall out of my pocket, but that it will get damaged when i sit, etc.

Valid concern. I keep my iPhone in my front pocket or cargo pocket when I am on a 911 shift. I rarely get it my rear pocket for that exact reason. That would suck!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
My concern isn't that it will fall out of my pocket, but that it will get damaged when i sit, etc.

Solid Point. I don't want to feel like it'll snap when I sit down, and I don't want to have to take it out of my pockets when I sit either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73