Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 103
Like Tree74Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    AB Lambert's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    221 Posts

    Default should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    All,

    I am trying to decide if I should get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android? Work has given me those 2 options. I have a Nokia Lumia Icon (“Which I love”), but they are in the process of venting those phones and will not be available till 2015.

    At work I really get no facts just fanatical reasoning. I ask the same question on Android forms and I get mostly adolescent responses. The carrier sales individuals have no idea what they are selling

    Thanks,

    A.B.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    All,

    I am trying to decide if I should get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android? Work has given me those 2 options. I have a Nokia Lumia Icon (“Which I love”), but they are in the process of venting those phones and will not be available till 2015.

    At work I really get no facts just fanatical reasoning. I ask the same question on Android forms and I get mostly adolescent responses. The carrier sales individuals have no idea what they are selling

    Thanks,

    A.B.
    By this time, all platforms do the same thing, just take a different approach to get there. Some require apps and some do it natively. It depends on your needs.

    What do you value?

    Customisation? Android Ease of use? iOS Effortless integration? iOS Are you a tinkerer? Android Better security between the two? iOS.

    Are there specific apps that you need for your job? Determine which approach to that app is better suited for you.

    More detail on your use, your preferences, your needs would help answer the question.

    Personally, my main platform is iOS. I love my iPhone 5s best. But I also currently use an Android device and a WP device.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup....
    "When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
  3. #3  
    doctordwaynewilliams's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    622 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,275 Global Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    I would also recommend going with the new iPhone. I have used many Android devices and I still come back to the iPhone every time. If you are going to be using it for work then I would say go with the iPhone because it could give you less problems.


    Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
    DaPhoneking likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Welcome to iMore AB. I have both platforms at the moment and I find myself reaching for my iPhone 5s 75% of the time because "it just works", but if I want to "tinker" and customize, I reach for my Note3. I like both platforms (OS's). I guess it really depends on what your looking to do with a smartphone device. I suggest doing some hands on research at a carrier store....Good luck with your decision.
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
  5. #5  
    doctordwaynewilliams's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    622 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,275 Global Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    I guess it would also depend on what Android device you are looking to get as well. I don't think that some of them are worth the time. If I had to go Android, I would look at the S5, G3, Note 3, or the Nexus 5. I really wouldn't go anywhere else but those devices when considering Android.


    Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
  6. #6  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    23,007 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,243 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    My smartphone of choice is the iPhone, but it's not for everyone. Having said that, I recommend you take a moment, visit a nearby Best Buy store and physically handle both the iPhone 5S and available Android devices. That should give you a feel for what you may like and dislike about them and may help you choose which device best suits you. Although, the next iPhone will allegedly be bigger, iOS will still function in the same manner with a few changes coming in the upcoming iOS 8. You might also consider product and app support, software updates, and the ability to access your work data, if applicable.
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
  7. #7  
    John Yester's Avatar

    Posts
    4,306 Posts
    Global Posts
    15,825 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.x.x

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Sample devices at a carrier store and see which one handle best for you. Also the Apple Eco system may work for you and some it may not.

    One thing to remember is most people can address pro's and cons of any device to you. but that does not mean it's correct in your point of view or any other user...
    John Yester
    Moderator Team Leader, iMore.com


    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    AB Lambert's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    221 Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    I am a little surprised at this forum because you are actually looking at options. No comments like only older people buy iPhone. I actually got a comment that iPhone is for 1%ers.

    I may seem odd doing a very detail investigation, but I am very depended on my Mobile (very important tool). Plus I hate buys remorse. Another reason is that I probably will give my wife my Icon because I don’t want to carry 2 mobiles and I want to feel that I am doing a lateral or better move.

    I want a mobile that performs smoothly (like my Icon). All the applications are provided by work. I want to hold something that is well built and does not need my attention for maintenance. Security is a huge issue. I don’t want the feeling like I am being tracked or being used statistically (I know this may sound weird they all do it).

    I have tried both OS. Android does not feel right (could be the carrier was pushing the Samsung S5 to hard and I was annoyed). I think I would not go with Samsung because the quality is just not there (and feels Gimmicky).

    They said Android is for power users. I looked up what the characteristic of power users features are and all three mobile OS can do the same thing no matter who writes the article.

    I would like something elegant and that will not need to be replaced every year. I want to feel the apps are OS are real and not hackie. I may want to start buy kwel accessories and I noticed iPhone is always on the top. Even though people say Android has more hardware accessories made for it. I noticed it depends on the manufacture.

    How is the software updates? Does it slow the mobile down?

    I read that Android has bad battery life (but I know it depends user more at times than OS).

    Do you like voice quality on the iPhone? Manufactures for Android goes as follow (Motorola, HTC best, Samsung and LTE worse)

    I know the RF signal is more of a carrier issue, but has the iPhone RF improved from past? What I like about Apple is that it is there several generations out so it is on several version of improvement.

    The Microsoft store sales person in the mall recommended the iPhone (they said if I had to). The OS is controlled by one company and that the app store are closely monitored by Apple to minimize malware software. Does that make there apps more expensive?

    I use Cortana and love it. Has anyone use Siri or Google Now. How are they? That software really assists me. I really could not get a feel for it at the carrier store and YouTube shows me nothing other than Siri is more verbally interactive.

    How do you feel the GPS navigation works for you? I use it all the time on my Icon.

    Thanks

    A.B.
    Last edited by AB Lambert; 08-20-2014 at 11:08 AM.
  9. #9  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    23,007 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,243 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    I am a little surprised at this forum because you are actually looking at options. No comments like only older people buy iPhone. I actually got a comment that iPhone is for 1%.

    I may seem odd doing a very detail investigation, but I am very depended on my Mobile (very important tool). Plus I hate buys remorse. Another reason is that I probably give my wife my Icon because I don’t want to carry 2 mobiles and I want to feel that I am doing a lateral or better move.

    I want a mobile that performs smoothly (like my Icon). All the applications are provided by work. I want to hold something that is well built and does not need my attention for maintains. Security is a huge issue. I don’t want the feeling like I am being tracked or being used statically (I know this may sound weird they all do it).

    I have tried both OS. Android does not feel right (could be the carrier was pushing the Samsung S5 to hard and I was annoyed). I think I would not go with Samsung because the quality is just not there (and feels Gimmicky).
    They said Android is for power users. I looked up with the characteristic of power users features are and all three mobile OS can do the same thing no matter who writes the article.

    I would like something elegant and that will not need to be replaced every year. I want to feel the apps are OS are real and not hackie. I may want to start buy kwel accessories and I noticed iPhone is always on the top. Even thou people say Android has more hardware accessories made for it. I noticed it depends on the manufacture.
    How is the software updates? Does it slow it down slow down the mobile?

    I read that Android has bad battery life (but I know it depends user more at times than OS).

    Do you like voice quality on the iPhone? Manufactures for Android goes as follow (Motorola, HTC best, Samsung and LTE worse)

    I know the RF signal is more of a carrier issue, but has the iPhone RF improved from past? What I like about Apple is that it is there several generations out so it is on several version of improve.

    The Microsoft store sales person in the mall recommended the iPhone (they said if I had to). The OS is controlled by one companies and that the app store is closely monitored by Apple to minimize malware software. Does that make there apps more expense?

    I use Cortana and love it. Has anyone use Siri or Google Now. How are they? That software really assists me. I really could not get a feel for it at the carrier store and YouTube shows me nothing other than Siri is more verbally interactive.

    How do you feel the GPS navigation works for you? I use it all the time on my Icon.
    In my opinion, you are describing the iPhone......Having said that, I use Siri quite often and it works well for me. The built-in voice navigation works well and has replaced Google Maps and Waze on my iPhone.
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
    DaPhoneking likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    I would ditto what JustMe'D just said. I would also suggest that you speak to the folks who handle the wireless services at your work and see from them what is least troublesome in terms of performance.

    I personally, if I had to drop all my phones and stay with one, would pick the iPhone. One thing that I don't think has been mentioned is quality, of build, apps, and OS. Support is absolutely brilliant on the iPhone.

    The Android platform is fun and has its merits. However there is not as much uniformity because each manfuacturer puts its own skin. Unless you go with Google devices.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup....
    "When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
    DaPhoneking and Spencerdl like this.
  11. #11  
    Apple_iOS's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,808 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,833 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 8.1.1

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    From what you said, I'd choose the iPhone.
     iPhone 6-64 GB Space Gray  iPad Air 2-64 GB Space Gray 
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
  12. #12  
    Squeeze Play's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    186 Posts
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Keep in mind that you're asking this question on an iPhone-centric forum and will get a preponderance of answers for one side of the equation. Ask the same question on an Android forum and get a different set of replies.
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
  13. #13  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    23,007 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,243 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by Squeeze Play View Post
    Keep in mind that you're asking this question on an iPhone-centric forum and will get a preponderance of answers for one side of the equation. Ask the same question on an Android forum and get a different set of replies.
    To this point, that has not been the case....
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014), qbnkelt (08-20-2014)
    3neekimmy and Spencerdl like this.
  14. #14  
    Squeeze Play's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    186 Posts
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    To this point, that has not been the case....
    If this forum had a really active user base it would.
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
  15. #15  
    finn5975's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,314 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,335 Global Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    I am a little surprised at this forum because you are actually looking at options. No comments like only older people buy iPhone. I actually got a comment that iPhone is for 1%.

    I may seem odd doing a very detail investigation, but I am very depended on my Mobile (very important tool). Plus I hate buys remorse. Another reason is that I probably give my wife my Icon because I don’t want to carry 2 mobiles and I want to feel that I am doing a lateral or better move.

    I want a mobile that performs smoothly (like my Icon). All the applications are provided by work. I want to hold something that is well built and does not need my attention for maintains. Security is a huge issue. I don’t want the feeling like I am being tracked or being used statically (I know this may sound weird they all do it).

    I have tried both OS. Android does not feel right (could be the carrier was pushing the Samsung S5 to hard and I was annoyed). I think I would not go with Samsung because the quality is just not there (and feels Gimmicky).
    They said Android is for power users. I looked up with the characteristic of power users features are and all three mobile OS can do the same thing no matter who writes the article.

    I would like something elegant and that will not need to be replaced every year. I want to feel the apps are OS are real and not hackie. I may want to start buy kwel accessories and I noticed iPhone is always on the top. Even thou people say Android has more hardware accessories made for it. I noticed it depends on the manufacture.
    How is the software updates? Does it slow it down slow down the mobile?

    I read that Android has bad battery life (but I know it depends user more at times than OS).

    Do you like voice quality on the iPhone? Manufactures for Android goes as follow (Motorola, HTC best, Samsung and LTE worse)

    I know the RF signal is more of a carrier issue, but has the iPhone RF improved from past? What I like about Apple is that it is there several generations out so it is on several version of improve.

    The Microsoft store sales person in the mall recommended the iPhone (they said if I had to). The OS is controlled by one companies and that the app store is closely monitored by Apple to minimize malware software. Does that make there apps more expense?

    I use Cortana and love it. Has anyone use Siri or Google Now. How are they? That software really assists me. I really could not get a feel for it at the carrier store and YouTube shows me nothing other than Siri is more verbally interactive.

    How do you feel the GPS navigation works for you? I use it all the time on my Icon.
    Hi AB and welcome to iMore. I have often found in a few other non-iphone specific forums that the maturity level can be a bit suspect. Not everyone is guilty of that of couse, but I think here at iMore we tend to have some level-headed folks eager to assist and discuss. I am going to try and assist with some of your questions:

    “I want a mobile that performs smoothly (like my Icon)” – I think the iphone performs extremely well with very few hiccups and next to no lag. Android flagships have come a long way in that regard, but in my opinion the iphone retains that fluidity even as time goes on.

    “I want something that is very well built and does not need my attention for maintains” – the iphone is touted for its premium build quality. It feels great in the hand. But like any other phone, if you choose not to use a case, it can be damaged with a drop.

    “Security is a huge issue. I don’t want the feeling like I am being tracked or being used statically” – As you probably know, apps must go through a rigorous process before being approved by apple. Some folks don’t like Apple’s “walled garden”, yet, it is this approach that provides a level of security beyond that of an open source OS. There are various settings you can adjust within the settings app to further increase security.

    “How is the software updates? Does it slow down the mobile?” - A nice feature of iOS is that you know you will receive timely updates supported by 3 and perhaps four year old devices. The iphone 4S, 5, 5S/5C, and 6 will all run iOS 8. There are no brand specific, carrier specific roadblocks to getting the update. Depending on the requirements of the OS update, it could get a big heavy on the oldest of the devices, however, I expect ios 8 will run smoothly at least back to the iphone 5.

    “I read that Android has bad battery life” – Depends on the phone, the user, the cellular signal, etc. There are so many variables at play. Many will tell you that they wish their iphones had better battery life also. With many android phones you can swap out batteries and thus get by with carrying a spare. That is not the case with the iphone. Many android users with phones that have larger batteries like the Note series claim to get great battery life. Now, does that mean they turn a bunch of features off to achieve it? Maybe, I am not sure.

    “Do you like voice quality on the iphone” – Absolutely

    “The OS is controlled by one companies and that the app store is closely monitored by Apple to minimize malware software. Does that make the apps more expensive?” – Many times no, sometimes yes. It depends on the developer. But I will say this, in all the apps I have used simultaneously on an android device and iphone device, I have routinely found the apps in the iOS app store to be better in quality, and quicker to receive updates. I feel you can find more alternatives to apps that are free in Google Play, but again, you get what you pay for and the security can be suspect. Also, for me, I have no problem paying a developer for a well-polished app. Especially when I feel it is secure.

    “Has anyone use Siri or Google Now? How are they?” – I have used both. I feel that Google Now is a bit more advanced that Siri. However, there is a Google Now app that you can get from the App store as somewhat of an alternative. It is not integrated like Google Now is with android, but it does work. Siri does work well for what it is designed at this stage to do. I think this area is about a toss-up.

    “How do you feel the GPS navigation works for you?” – I have had zero, I mean zero, GPS issues on both the iphone, and android phones I have used.
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
    AB Lambert likes this.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  
    AB Lambert's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    221 Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    qbnkelt,

    I asked IT and they refused to get in a religious discussion with me. We are and small engineering company with a lot of young professional who are split in the middle. For some reason the relationship with there mobile is there primary relationship. All they would say was Motorola (Moto X) had the biggest issue with connectivity in the office, but a firmware update may have fixed it.

    A.B.
    Squeeze Play likes this.
  17. #17  
    Squeeze Play's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    186 Posts
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    qbnkelt,

    I asked IT and they refused to get in a religious discussion with me.
    Well said!
    AB Lambert likes this.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  
    AB Lambert's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    221 Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Squeeze Play,

    I asked the same questions at more Android forums. This is my first IOS forum. I have been investigating for little more than a week. Sales people are the least helpful because they really don't have the background. I even "Cut and Paste" some of my comments and this has been more helpful. I think it is a different attitude.

    A.B.
    Thanked by:
    JustMe'D (08-20-2014)
    3neekimmy and Spencerdl like this.
  19. #19  
    Squeeze Play's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    186 Posts
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    Squeeze Play,

    I asked the same questions at more Android forums. This is my first IOS forum. I have been investigating for little more than a week. Sales people are the least helpful because they really don't have the background. I even "Cut and Paste" some of my comments and this has been more helpful. I think it is a different attitude.

    A.B.
    I was just pointing out that there is a general bias on all forums regarding this subject. You did the right thing by asking on forums on both sides of the religious argument.

    I'm a mod on another iPhone-centric forum and we have the same bias as well.
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
    AB Lambert likes this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  
    AB Lambert's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    221 Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    All,
    I am going with the iPhone 6. I research more on Android than IOS because I had a feeling I would go with the iPhone 6.

    You guys just help confirm that.

    Plus my buddy who has been working for Google in Texas for the last 6 years uses an iPhone for his personal mobile, but would not tell me why other than send me a link that discussed how the FBI can turn on the mobiles mic on the “BRG” website. Also, another from business week website that discuss how NSA contributed enhancement to Android open-source program, but never mentioned that it did not include it in Googles private development branch for commercial use. May or may not be true, but it did not make me feel positive.

    My buddy is a paranoid person so I had to remember were the information comes from.

    My IT person just told me this morning that our carrier is expecting a new mobile (does not know from who) in the middle of next month, but they would not confirm it. She is pretty good at getting the correct information.

    I will start a new thread on what accessories and apps I should be ready to download (other than all the Microsoft ones). I might as well us all the experience of the users on the forum.

    I really appreciate your time and help.

    A.B.
    finn5975 and Spencerdl like this.
  21. #21  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    23,007 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,243 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    All,
    I am going with the iPhone 6. I research more on Android than IOS because I had a feeling I would go with the iPhone 6.

    You guys just help confirm that.

    Plus my buddy who has been working for Google in Texas for the last 6 years uses an iPhone for his personal mobile, but would not tell me why other than send me a link that discussed how the FBI can turn on the mobiles mic on the “BRG” website. Also, another from business week website that discuss how NSA contributed enhancement to Android open-source program, but never mentioned that it did not include it in Googles private development branch for commercial use. May or may not be true, but it did not make me feel positive.

    My buddy is a paranoid person so I had to remember were the information comes from.

    My IT person just told me this morning that our carrier is expecting a new mobile (does not know from who) in the middle of next month, but they would not confirm it. She is pretty good at getting the correct information.

    I will start a new thread on what accessories and apps I should be ready to download (other than all the Microsoft ones). I might as well us all the experience of the users on the forum.

    I really appreciate your time and help.

    A.B.
    You're very welcome.
    Thanked by:
    AB Lambert (08-20-2014)
    AB Lambert likes this.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    All,
    I am going with the iPhone 6. I research more on Android than IOS because I had a feeling I would go with the iPhone 6.

    You guys just help confirm that.

    Plus my buddy who has been working for Google in Texas for the last 6 years uses an iPhone for his personal mobile, but would not tell me why other than send me a link that discussed how the FBI can turn on the mobiles mic on the “BRG” website. Also, another from business week website that discuss how NSA contributed enhancement to Android open-source program, but never mentioned that it did not include it in Googles private development branch for commercial use. May or may not be true, but it did not make me feel positive.

    My buddy is a paranoid person so I had to remember were the information comes from.

    My IT person just told me this morning that our carrier is expecting a new mobile (does not know from who) in the middle of next month, but they would not confirm it. She is pretty good at getting the correct information.

    I will start a new thread on what accessories and apps I should be ready to download (other than all the Microsoft ones). I might as well us all the experience of the users on the forum.

    I really appreciate your time and help.

    A.B.
    GREAT choice, now that's settled, which color are you getting (smile). Congrats on your decision. For ME, in "real world" everyday usage iOS is second to none. Once again..."IT JUST WORKS"
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  
    AB Lambert's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    221 Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    I appreciate you adding that option!

    How many colors are there?
  24. #24  
    doctordwaynewilliams's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    622 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,275 Global Posts

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    I appreciate you adding that option!

    How many colors are there?
    If you are getting the 5S, you can get the gold, silver, or grey. I love all of the colors.


    Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums
  25. #25  

    Default Re: should I get and iPhone 6 4.7” or an Android?

    Quote Originally Posted by AB Lambert View Post
    I appreciate you adding that option!

    How many colors are there?
    That's unknown at this time, but probably Gold, Silver and Black...I've even seen a Red in some rumored photos.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 06:28 PM
  2. WTS: 32GB Black iPhone 5 on Verizon
    By ajst222 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:08 AM
  3. Iphone 5c: Screen cracked, disappointed in Apple store service
    By CrackedBarry in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:13 AM
  4. Get £100 cashback on a new MacBook from Currys PCWorld
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:22 AM

Posting Permissions