Spigen shows image of iPhone 6

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Remember when all these case manufacturers were making cases for the rumored tear drop iPhone 5? Yeah they may be right, but I wouldn't necessarily put a ton of stock in these. But with all the leaks that show them looking the same I think that is a pretty close match to the final design.

Yeah, you definitely can't put too much stock in that image

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I quite like the third image down at the Spigen link of the three phones lying on their faces on top of each other. If the 6 looks like that, I will be relatively OK with it. In my opinion, that looks nowhere near as gorgeous as the current iPhone 5/5S but it's far from being a Samsung, so that's OK.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Remember when all these case manufacturers were making cases for the rumored tear drop iPhone 5? Yeah they may be right, but I wouldn't necessarily put a ton of stock in these. But with all the leaks that show them looking the same I think that is a pretty close match to the final design.

i did a google search for iphone 5s leaks and confined it to results before todays date but one year earlier, thus 2013, and the images in the articles that i saw were pretty accurate to the final release. There were some specs off but even that was pretty accurate. And the leaked empty case shells and things seemed to look just like the final released 5s. And then i think back to the ios 7 leaks of the os being "very white" and being "ultra flat" and the leaks of ios 8 of fitness apps. All that turned out to be pretty accurate. Personally I just think Apple can't keep their secrets anymore and when you get a lot of the same info from the same source it may be accurate. And i've been seeing similar images of leaked shells with rounded edges and larger screens etc since i think June. If i were betting i'd bet it's accurate. I kinda like the more rounded edges and i like it better than the 5s so seems cool to me. Plus it seems it will come in black which is always good..

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Wow! I wonder if the power button and sleep/wake button will be on the side like on the dummy models we've seen so far, or if it'll be on top like that case? We'll know September 9th :)

I only bought it (it was cheap) to get a physical idea of the possible scale of a 5.5" iPhone 6.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I quite like the third image down at the Spigen link of the three phones lying on their faces on top of each other. If the 6 looks like that, I will be relatively OK with it. In my opinion, that looks nowhere near as gorgeous as the current iPhone 5/5S but it's far from being a Samsung, so that's OK.

Ooooooo baby I'm LOVING that image!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
i think they don't know exactly but are simply making educated guesses on the shape based on shell's they've probably seen somehow. Maybe leaks, or repair part sights.

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
i think they don't know exactly but are simply making educated guesses on the shape based on shell's they've probably seen somehow. Maybe leaks, or repair part sights.

I also have the feeling that the final iPhone 6 product will be more polished than the leaks we've seen. Apple isn't sloppy as a rule.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal