Will The iPhone 6 get iOS 10?
Yes, I know. I'm getting ahead of things. But this could impact my upgrade decision process.
I would think it would, given that the iPhone 4s will get iOS 8. I really want a 128 gb iPhone. I'm hoping the 4.7" model will offer that. If only the purported 5.5" model offers 128 gb, I may get it if pocketability is not an issue. I may end up with the 64gb 4.7"er. Whichever I end up with will have to last me a while. As long as it holds up, I'll likely not upgrade again for maybe 4 years. I'm happy with my iPhone 5 and would not upgrade now if not for the larger screen size. Not unless Verizon offered the 5s for free on contract. But I would want the iPhone 6 to get iOS 10, which may come in the fall of 2016. Apple would have to offer some awfully amazing new hardware for me to consider an upgrade in the few years following the 6 upgrade. Y'all got any thoughts on this?
- 08-11-2014, 08:47 AM #2
- 08-11-2014, 09:12 AM #3
- 08-11-2014, 09:54 AM #4
- 08-13-2014, 01:18 PM #5
- 08-13-2014, 01:22 PM #6
- 08-13-2014, 02:27 PM #7
- 08-13-2014, 02:44 PM #8
- 08-13-2014, 04:17 PM #9
- 08-13-2014, 04:56 PM #10
- 08-16-2014, 02:41 PM #11
- By the_tech_eater in forum iOS 8Replies: 21Last Post: 09-17-2014, 02:35 PM
- By hooplvr in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 05:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 05:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 12:53 AM