What Would Be Your Choice ?

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Witch one would be your choice IF :

1- iPhone 6 , 4.7 , sapphire , water resist , dust resist .

2- iPhone 6 , 4.7 , retina , dual sim ,
Wireless charging .

If possible just answer by 1 or 2

Thanks 👍

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
2 - DUAL SIM! I fly out to LA quite a bit from the UK so having a dual sim phone would mean I don't have to keep swapping one out and hoping I keep it somewhere safe. The Retina would be great too but i'm entirely uninterested in wireless charging after trying it out with my Note 3.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd prefer the first one. Dual SIMS and wireless charging capabilities are not high on my list of smartphone desires. Being dust resistant is a nonissue, as well. My current phone doesn't get dust on it...:)...Having said that, a water-resistant device is worthwhile in my regard.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Water resistant. I don't need or care about wireless charging. If you drop your iPhone in the water, be prepared to buy a new one.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Water resistant. I don't need or care about wireless charging. If you drop your iPhone in the water, be prepared to buy a new one.

Are you sure about that ?

If the iphone will be water resist and I only drop it in the water than I just should buy a new one !!!!!!?

If you right than water resist doesn't mean anything , right ?

!!!!😳

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I would chose wireless charging, I do understand that sapphire glass and water resist is okay; but most of the time it is going to be in a otterbox, it is just my preference.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'd go with the first option. Dust/water resistant, seem appealing. Although, that would probably mean a charging door, which would kill me.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hmm....

Sapphire and Wireless Charging.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members