Sure hope the 6 records video in stereo !!!!!!!

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
It sure is a really nice feature when a phone (using 2 mics) records video in stereo.

My Galaxy S5 stereo audio output sounds amazing when recording videos for YouTube or just personal stuff that I edit on my iPad Air with iMovie,,, all my past iPhone's including the 5s kinda sucked in comparison audio wise with their mono audio recording.

Not a deal breaker if the 6 doesn't record in stereo (I'm still getting the 6 ASAP) but it will be a disappointment if it still just records in mono,,,,, yea, I know, they make stereo mic's that can be plugged into the iPhone, and own a few, but still a bit of a pain to have use an external mic when so many other phones like my current S5 automatically record in stereo,,, it sure make's a big difference.

Just ranting and waiting for the 6 to come out into the wild.

Cheers
Davyo

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, the next iPhone will allow you to record in stereo. We'll know soon enough...:)

Last edited:

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Even though that's not a major feature for me, it would be awesome for the times I do record video. Stereo sound is better than Mono :)

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Recording videos isn't common enough for me. Wouldn't matter much to me, although it'd be a plus. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner