NEW iPhone 6 Housing Revealed!

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm really not liking anything about this design. Or any of the designs of the iPhone 6 Clones to date. :(

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm really not liking anything about this design. Or any of the designs of the iPhone 6 Clones to date. :(

I like this design a lot:

image.jpg

But the design with the thick bands on the outside is not so appealing to me either.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It seems like most people here don't like the new design. Will that make you pass on the next iPhones or will it be a design you'll learn to love?

@Apple IOS: Yeah that design looks much better. Why would they not fill in the colors near the camera on the real design? It'll just look too plain. All in all I have to say, I'm really not a big fan of this design. I've seen concepts so much better than this. I much like the design on the 5/5s better.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Those pictures belong to iphone Air with 5.5 display and sapphire , witch will be presented at the same time with iwatch.

iPhone 6 4.7 is just look like 5s except some thinner and off curse 4.7 display + dust and water resist.

Iphone 6c will be same as 5c except the 4.7 display and 7 to 9 different plastic back cover colors. Off curse C stands for compact and will be cheaper than 6 and 6s in term of price.

The 6s will be the same as 6 + sapphire display = 6s

I may not be a very technical guy but I am pretty sure that the iphone Air with different processor than iphone 6 and also the sapphire cover and also call ability will be the most expensive Iphone to date when it will be presented.

Last edited:

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Those pictures belong to iphone Air with 5.5 display and sapphire , witch will be presented at the same time with iwatch.

iPhone 6 4.7 is just look like 5s except some thinner and off curse 4.7 display + dust and water resist.

Iphone 6c will be same as 5c except the 4.7 display and 7 to 9 different plastic back cover colors. Off curse C stands for compact with will be cheaper than 6 and 6s in term of price.

The 6s will be the same as 6 + sapphire display = 6s

I may not be a very technical guy but I am pretty sure that the iphone Air with different processor than iphone 6 and also the sapphire cover and also call ability will be the most expensive Iphone to date when it will be presented.

That is all just speculation... :D