iPhone 6 New Concept Images

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
If the final design disappoints, don't forget your 5S is a powerful phone, capable of remaining your device for at least another year. :)

Yea that true but I'm hoping that's not gonna be the case. I want the iPhone 6 for it's bigger display so I really hope the design doesn't disappoint!

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Gee I hope Apple keep their sanity and never release a gold iPad. Gaudiest thing I've seen in my life... leave that to Samsung please.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
The more concept images I see, the more I want one! These leaks aren't helping my patience at all either! :)

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
There seems to be a lot of dispute over whether the final design will incorporate the thick, plastic, antenna bands or not. That decision would make or break my feelings on the design. At one point, there was a claim that the so-called antenna bands were actually markings to show where the aluminum would give way to glass on the back, as seen in this render. But I haven't seen anything since suggesting this is the case.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
There seems to be a lot of dispute over whether the final design will incorporate the thick, plastic, antenna bands or not. That decision would make or break my feelings on the design. At one point, there was a claim that the so-called antenna bands were actually markings to show where the aluminum would give way to glass on the back, as seen in this render. But I haven't seen anything since suggesting this is the case.

Man I really hope the thick antennas are placeholders for the glass. Those bands are very un-Apple if you ask me.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure I'm on board quite yet, like some of you seem to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Some needs are just genetic..

I've looked very closely at both Android and iOS, and I definitely know that the iPhone is best for me. The HTC One M8 was really looking good to me for a while, but in the end, the iPhone does exactly what I need it to perfectly :)

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apple iPhone 6 is yet to be announced, but you can already pre-order one in 24-carat gold or platinum. The Los Angeles-based designer and manufacturer of luxury accessories Brikk has opened the order books for the hotly anticipated smartphone.

The press images listed by the manufacturer fall in line with past appearances of the iPhone 6. The handset is expected to debut at some point in mid-September.

Prices of the smartphone range from $4,495 for a plated handset, all the way to $8,395 for a model with Apple logo encrusted in diamonds. Pink gold is also available as an option alongside its yellow colored sibling and the platinum finish.

A $500 deposit will secure you an iPhone 6 with 4.7? display and 128GB of built-in memory. Deliveries of the pimped out smartphone are expected to ship out 3-4 weeks after it goes official.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1406710844.007479.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1406710844.007479.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 97

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Check out these cool concept images courtesy of Martin Hajek:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I think these look amazing! I would buy this for sure :)

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Check out these cool concept images courtesy of Martin Hajek:

View attachment 62484
View attachment 62485
View attachment 62486
View attachment 62487

I think these look amazing! I would buy this for sure :)

Those look great. I would definitely consider buying if that was the final design. Unfortunately I don't think Apple is going to color in the top and bottom plates on the back and near the camera like I've seen on the dummy units and the rear housing Jailbreak iOS 7.1 - iCrackUriDevice got from their supply chain in China.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Those look great. I would definitely consider buying if that was the final design. Unfortunately I don't think Apple is going to color in the top and bottom plates on the back and near the camera like I've seen on the dummy units and the rear housing Jailbreak iOS 7.1 - iCrackUriDevice got from their supply chain in China.

Yeah, but we can always hope!

Another thing that keeps popping back into my mind is like what happened with the iPhone 4. Everyone saw it and said it was un-Apple, and it looked like garbage. Then, once it was released, everyone flocked to it and absolutely loved the design. Many still think that is the greatest design ever made for a phone :) This may end up happening with the iPhone 6.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Leaked SIM trays reveal future iPhone 6 color options | Cult of Mac

iphone-6-3-1024x724.jpg

Now this isn't too bad. I just prefer the white bands at the top and bottom like the current iPhone and the inclusion of these on the iPhone 6 makes all the difference to me.

It's slightly different to the other pictures that have been circulating where the bands at the top and bottom have been the sme colour as the main back of the device, separated with a white antenna line round the edge and across the face, like the picture below.

iphone-6-mockups.jpg

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I am a fairly new iPhone & iPad owner, my first Apple device was the iPhone 5, then the 5S with 64gb of storage and I waited for about a month and bought the iPad mini with retina display with 128gb of storage, love my storage. I also own several Android devices, my Note 3 is my meat and potatoes device, run my Construction Business off this beast. The S-Pen is such a fantastic tool, anyone who uses the S-Pen the way it can be I am positive you will be amazed.
I am very excited for the iPhone 6, 4.7 inch screen. Absolutely love the look, size and I'm sure Apple will bump up the specs.
Being a real tech nut I will buy the iPhone 6, 4.7 and I know damn well I will have to have the Note 4.
We are very lucky to have such great devices available. Every year they keep getting better. Sorry for ranting, I can hardly wait to get my hands on those new devices.
Vinny

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2