Do You Think iPhone 6 Renders/Leaks So Far Are Fake?

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
We obviously know the dimensions. Those dummy phones for case companies have to be right on. Apple knows that this stuff is going to leak so there is no way they will make the dummy cases look exactly like the finished product. I would say that the leaks a couple of weeks before the announcement will be completely real though.

But obviously we know how thin/wide it is etc

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Now that you metion it, that does seem like a very possible thing. Why would Apple release an exact replica of the iPhone 6 to case makers? They wouldn't. Just give then a model with the overall design, shape, and size. :)

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
There is always a little bit of truth in the leaking of Apple products. It may not be the entirely finished product, but there's a good chance we will see some of the leaks present on the iPhone 6.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I think that all the renders are complete frauds, as they are just so poorly made, and even the supposed fabrication parts look like they go completely against the renders. I think this is just a massive ploy to get attention. Remember when people thought that the iPhone 5 was going to look like this?

iphone5-4-500x375.jpg
iphone5-2-500x211.jpg

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think that all the renders are complete frauds, as they are just so poorly made, and even the supposed fabrication parts look like they go completely against the renders. I think this is just a massive ploy to get attention. Remember when people thought that the iPhone 5 was going to look like this?

View attachment 60506
View attachment 60507

The renders are actually more of just a dummy model for case makers, and it isn't very refined because Apple isn't going to give out an exact model of the iP6 to case makers so they could leak it to the world. That is why the fabricated parts look so weird sometimes :)

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
They also based this design off of model renders, and cases! They made countless mockups, all of them ugly, and none of them even close to the final product. I'll just wait until an official part comes out. So far all of the ones seen have been proven fake, or are out of character for what apple would do. Like the earpiece on the renders. Apple would have them centered directly in the middle of the upper glass piece.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just seen some fake news again on gsmarena regarding the final design of iPhone 6.
It just make me laugh Lauder than ever 😄😀😃😀😃

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
the size on those funny pict are correct but the rounded corner and ipad look like design are just fake 100%

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Based on the lack of information there, and the weird screenshots (Dock is almost completely clear) I think that the listing is made by someone trying to trick people into buying it. And if those renders aren't "Officially" leaked from Apple, then there is no way that this made by Apple.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I believe they're the real thing. In fact, I seem to recall all the leaks for the iPhone 5 years ago and it ended up being the real thing.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I believe they're the real thing. In fact, I seem to recall all the leaks for the iPhone 5 years ago and it ended up being the real thing.

I think they are very close to the real thing, the only difference is that the design will be a lot more refined than these mockups we are seeing now :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner