Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  • 1 Post By Flow39
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    1,421 Global Posts

Default iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns

Hey iMore community!

I wanted to change things up a bit, and I've seen a lot about the iPhone 6 leaks.

I'm a prominent member on the concepts and rumoured devices forums on CrackBerry, N4BB, etc, but I wanted to show something other than a BlackBerry for once.

I finished these up this morning only to find someone else had the same idea of glass in the centre of the antennae gates - only I don't think it was shown in any colour other than Gold.

Here's my full front and back renderings of the upcoming iPhone 6, 4.7" Model. Also added a Gold & Black Edition - It's what I'd want!

The images may look blurred - enlarge them if you can! They're 1350x1000! I added dual LED flash, because unless they've planned on better flash tech, I don't see them retreating back to single flash.

Thanks for checking it out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-iphone-5s-v-6.png   iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-iphone-6-vs-passport.png   iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-iphone-6-gold.jpg   iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-iphone-6-silver.jpg   iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-iphone-6-space-gray.jpg  

iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-iphone-6-gold-black-edition.png  
    Last edited by DYLANHABKIRK; 07-08-2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Added Gold & Black Edition

Default Re: iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns

Looks great.......Thanks for Sharing.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,591 Global Posts

Default Re: iPhone 6 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns

Nice! The Space Gray one is awesome!
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.