Possible 5.5" iPhone leaked and compared to 4.7"

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
If this is so I may go with the 5.5. May cause me not want a second device (iPad Mini to carry along side a smaller iPhone).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 331

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
More and more photos of that particular back seem to be doing the rounds so it's looking like that may well be the finished article. It's still early days yet though so I still hold out hope it is just a mock up.

A shame. I really don't like that back at all.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
More and more photos of that particular back seem to be doing the rounds so it's looking like that may well be the finished article. It's still early days yet though so I still hold out hope it is just a mock up.

A shame. I really don't like that back at all.

The more and more I see these mock ups, the more and more I'm liking my 5s.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
That is HUGE. I remember every bashing note users for the size of their phone now if this is true, apple is going to make a phone that is larger overall footprint than the note. So much for "one handed use"

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep it looks like a taller stretched version. I like my 5s thank you.

Agree. Not sure why apple just makes the devices tall and skinny rather than making them a bit wider. If this is indeed the iPhone 6 I will stick with my iPhone 5s

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
What a bummer if this all turns out to be true. I have no desire to keep my 5S past a year and I refuse to buy a stretched out version of it. Thankfully the Note 4 should be unveiled around the same time. Maybe it'll spark my interest.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I had a Note 2 and at the time it didn't seem big, but now it looks huge. I'll stick with the 4.7" probably until I see the 5.5" in person; I'll more than likely change my mind then. Lol

However, I'm getting pretty tired of iOS being the same... so maybe I'll wait for the Note 4, even though I'm tired of Samsung and its bloatware too. HTC M8 Prime, shine your light on me!!!

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I happen to use a case. My whole point was I don't see the reason for a sarcastic quip to someone that a case will solve their problem when the fact is , not everyone uses a case. In this situation, it doesn't matter if 85% of people use a case. It's irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums