iPhone 6? Materials And Colors? Should They Be Special?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since iPhone 6 we all expect to be something spectacular married to IOS 8 should Apple go all out with very special materials and colors for this phone or do you like the form factor that we have now? If you think it should really be special consider the screen size and internals and what do you think Apple should do?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Maybe offer more colors, perhaps the same colors that are available for the iPad nano

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm torn over this.

The iPhone has always been the flagship device of their mobile range so with that in mind I would prefer them to keep the colours much the same as now.

However, I have always loved the iPhones that are done in different colours by the various companies that will anodise your phone for you and would be very interested to see Apple's take on this too. Aluminium for sure, but anodised in red, blue, green etc might be nice to see too.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
More colors and particularly special colors like Blue or Purple on Aluminium, just like they did on their iPod Touches.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I like the colors they have now along with the materials. The form factor right now is the best form factor of any phone I've held, but if they changed it and it was still good looking and good feeling, I would be okay with it

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
IMO, Apple has and continues to set the "BAR" for the design of a smartphone device. Maybe add a couple of colors or have a way to design your own colors.

Last edited:

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I think you should be able to do a black/gold or silver instead of just white being attached with gold/silver. I also I think if they wanna keep the gold/silver with white, they should do a black aluminum version. I'd go for that one in a heart beat. So choices would be gold/silver with white screen and black/space gray with black screen.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods