How Many Will or Can Upgrade To The New iPhone When It Is For Sale?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have Verizon Edge, so I will be able to trade in when it launches and just pay down the difference, then I will be on the yearly upgrade cycle that won't cost me anything to trade up. Planned for it and ready for it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Why do you say you'll lose unlimited? I'm with AT&T. 4S is really acting up- I hope to make it till the 6, but might have to get a 5S. So I called AT&T to verify that I would be able to keep unlimited when I upgraded, and they assured me I would, and also put a note in my "chart" stating that I was concerned about losing it, and that I had been promised I would not. She told me that when I change to a phone using LTE, my plan would state that, not "unlimited."

Because I'm with Verizon and I wouldn't put to much stock into what att days, they want you off unlimited just like Verizon does.

Antitryptic

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I have two upgrades this year: one in August and another in November. I'm probably gonna use the August upgrade to get an Android (LG G3 or something) and the November one for the iPhone 6. The perks of using both OSes?can't beat it!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Now I have the insurance money through from my broken iPhone, the launch of the iPhone 6 can't come soon enough, although I am trying to find a used 5S to tide me over. I miss my iPhone terribly!

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I won't be available for un upgrade until the end of January, but when that time comes I will be hightailing it to the store.

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Only if they allow talk and surf on Verizon's network will I switch from my android device to Apple.

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk Pro

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I'll be upgrading my 5S to a 6. My main line is due for upgrade in September. And hoping for preorders this year.

Davingtons

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm not due an upgrade for a year or so, so I'll be sticking with my 5C.

The only thing that would make me consider upgrading would be a 6C, but it would have to be a significant upgrade.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm eligible in early October. I'm probably gonna wait until then. Will be my first time fulfilling a two year contact lol. I'm going to use my upgrade. Not buying anymore phones full price or a premium on eBay.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The earliest contract upgrade on my Verizon service is in February. So I'll wait til then. But I'll have iOS 8 on my 5, and that will feel like a new phone.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I am not tied down by any contracts, so when the 6 comes out, I will get it on launch day. I will buy it unlocked, as always, because I go with prepaid plans, like T-Mobile's prepaid, which in my opinion are the best :)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm not due an upgrade for a year or so, so I'll be sticking with my 5C.

The only thing that would make me consider upgrading would be a 6C, but it would have to be a significant upgrade.

I think I might be right there with you on that. After me getting a 5s and hating it, I'm not too sure if i'll take to the 6. I absolutely adore my 5c though and now I've got an iPad too.

Sent from the Pad using Tapatalk.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I think I might be right there with you on that. After me getting a 5s and hating it, I'm not too sure if i'll take to the 6. I absolutely adore my 5c though and now I've got an iPad too.

Sent from the Pad using Tapatalk.
If you like the feel of the 5c, the 6 looks like it will adopt a similar design, just larger and with metal. Maybe you'll like it :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the rumored size but if the tech blows me away I might consider it. But it has to be good to have me put down my 5s and walk away

Inkymycat

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I will not be doing a contract again so I will wait until an unlocked iPhone 6 comes out.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I will not be doing a contract again so I will wait until an unlocked iPhone 6 comes out.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Unlocked is the best way IMO. You don't have to pay an extra $20-$30 a month, plus your phone is worth more than if it is carrier specific. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73