What do you make of recent iPhone 6 leaks?

dfbjyoo

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
So this is a post where I want people's honest opinions about all the recent iPhone 6 "leaks". You know, everything from the case leaks to the iPhone 6 mockups being compared to the Galaxy S5 side by side, and even the supposed leaked schematics. Personally, I'm not really buying into all these rumors of an iPod Touch like design for the next gen iPhone. Theres something about the curved sides and back that don't look all that attractive to me. I much prefer the squarish and flat design on the iPhone 5/5s. Also, has anyone realized that the purported "leaks" don't seem to have the Trutone flash that was introduced on the 5s? I mean literally, the model I mentioned before being compared with the Galaxy S5 (and now apparently the 5s) just doesn't have it. So something tells me that this isn't the final design of the iPhone 6 at all.

So what do you guys think?

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
ru?mor
ˈro͞omər/Submit
noun
noun: rumour
a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
"they were investigating rumors of a massacre"

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We deal with this stuff every year, and I'm at the point where I don't even care to entertain them. When Apple officially introduces the next iPhone is when I'll start paying attention...:)

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I read the rumors and I look at the "leaked" pictures. Some get me excited and 'I hope this is true', but most of them just make me roll my eyes and make me more impatient until Apple actually reveals the next iPhone! Come on WWDC (in hopes it will be revealed then!)!!

RicanMedic78

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I think we have enough similar evidence to say pretty concretely what the iphone 6 is going to look like.

Personally, I like the shape. I like the elongated buttons and I like the new placement of the power button. What I don't like is the size of the handset and the lines that divide the color. Way too thick and makes it look more like an htc one.

One strange point is that there is no dual led flash. That's the only thing that makes me wonder a bit about the leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I think what we are seeing is a 6c or a rejected design. I think the 6 will keep a similar design to the 5/5s but larger. As long as it's 4.5" or larger I'll be buying.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I like the design concept, but I hate how big the screen is. And the power NEVER belongs on the side of the phone.

In Flames

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I never pay attention to rumors. a lot of people use the new iPhone concepts to gain you tube hits and popularity on such sites.

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind that Apple has been allowing more accurate rumors to hit the news than they did when Jobs was in charge. I don't totally buy into everyone of them, but I think you'll see something similar. The cases are typically the main sign of what's coming.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Danny Olivo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I think we have enough similar evidence to say pretty concretely what the iphone 6 is going to look like.

Personally, I like the shape. I like the elongated buttons and I like the new placement of the power button. What I don't like is the size of the handset and the lines that divide the color. Way too thick and makes it look more like an htc one.

One strange point is that there is no dual led flash. That's the only thing that makes me wonder a bit about the leaks.

I think your absolutely correct. We've already seen the iphone 6.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I pay attention to the rumors, some I believe will happen, some I take with a grain of salt. But I will say one thing: When the leaks get consistent, such as the designs of the iPhone 6 we are seeing, it can only mean that this will be the final design of the iPhone 6 or something extremely close to it.

RicanMedic78

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I hope it's water resistant! I know it won't be .... But in 2014, it should really be a standard for a high end mobile product!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox