Likes and dislikes of iPhone 6 rumors so far?

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
  • Not a huge fan of any of the leaked design, my favourtie is the iPhone Air concept video
  • All the leaks point at a thinner device, I really don't want anything thinner. The current iPhone is already to thin for my liking, and it feels so light that it sort of feels hollow, theres something to be said about a device that carries some weigth and heft, like the 4/4S.
  • I really think they need 32GB as standard, games are getting bigger, movies are getting bigger, and it just makes using a 16GB device difficult.
  • I would really love OIS, not just for dark shots, but for video recoring. If you compare a device with OIS like the Lumia line to the iPhone when record vidoe, its day and night.
  • Better keyboard, this is more personally but I just love swiftkey, the more you use it the more it learns. Not know does it learn the way your type, and the words you use, it also learns how you press a key, and this means I never miss type. Nothing else really compares

My current heatmap, for those who might not have experience with, it just super smart stuff and leads to a much better typing experience for me. I feel much slower on any keyboard, be it Android or iOS, and I don't have the same confidences. I do understand why Apple doesn't want third party keyboard, so I pray they just do something with SwiftKey.
16u0ZQV.png

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Having numerous keyboards would be pretty awesome.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

DrAkO82

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Honestly i'm afraid that Apple will only make a bigger iPhone 5S and a little big thinner (rumours said 7mm thin). I know they need bezel on the bottom for the touch ID button and they want to be symmetric so they keep the same bezels on the top, but what about the sides of the iPhone ???

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Honestly i'm afraid that Apple will only make a bigger iPhone 5S and a little big thinner (rumours said 7mm thin). I know they need bezel on the bottom for the touch ID button and they want to be symmetric so they keep the same bezels on the top, but what about the sides of the iPhone ???

I think it will get wider but it won't be to bad, a lot of people are worried of using a bigger phone in 1 hand but I manage really well with the Nexus 5. The iPhone 6 will have the advantage of not being as wide, and being thinner so it would be even easier to hold. I'm pretty small dude at 5.8" and my GF has a Nexus 5 too and shes 5.6" and has no real issues.

I have even given my phone to friends that say its to big and they actual enjoy it and it is not to difficult to handle. Anything bigger then the Nexus 5 and it starts to become a real challenge, I was personally super excited for the HTC M8 but it was just too tall for me, this is the main reasons I'm excited for the iPhone 6, everything so fair in Android is bigger then my Nexus 5 and I don't really want that. And they seldom release a real highend small device, instead we get gimped turds like the HTC One Mini 2.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
It seems like the leaked mock up is just a taller version of the current models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjcloninger

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Not liking the talk of the 5.5" phone being considered "premium" with special characteristics such as Safire crystal glass screen, etc. I personally won't be holding a tablet up to my face...

But, at this point it's all speculation.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Not liking the talk of the 5.5" phone being considered "premium" with special characteristics such as Safire crystal glass screen, etc. I personally won't be holding a tablet up to my face...

But, at this point it's all speculation.

I guess you are one of many that wants to keep a small phone huh?

Most people wanted a larger iphone.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I guess you are one of many that wants to keep a small phone huh?

Most people wanted a larger iphone.

You say that like it’s a bad thing. Perhaps many do want larger screens, but not all of us. I am very satisfied with the current 4” screen.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
You say that like it?s a bad thing. Perhaps many do want larger screens, but not all of us. I am very satisfied with the current 4? screen.

Nope it's nothing bad per se. For me, I like the iPhone 5/5s screen size. It's not too big or not too small. If small screens are good for you then awesome. I said that because there are people who wanted larger screens. That's all.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Better still, make the keyboards purchasable and selectable from settings...:)

It may be off topic but speaking of keyboards, you think blackberry would sell their hardware keyboards since they saw the demand for the typo keyboards?

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I think with the pattern they're going with their products, I think in the near future they will unveil an iPhone mini. Hey I mean, they have the iPod mini, iPad Air, iPad mini, and who knows the iPhone mini might be a reality with awesome specs.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Likes and dislikes of iphone 6 so far.

Do you know the reason why they put the headphone jack in the bottom to begin with?

And the power button is on the side?! I did not know that. Must've missed that info.

They probably just did it because people were complaining. Just like that god awful giant screen. I also dislike the way that the camera is sticking out. I prefer it flat so that A. it will let the device lie flat on a surface, and B. The lens won't get scratched by rough surfaces as easily.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
But didn't they discontinue the iPod mini like 6 years ago?

Oh definitely and now it's nano but you get my idea. They have a pattern with naming their products and the kinds of products they release.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices