Possible leaked iPhone 6 screen...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
QGqjq54.jpg

awCAes3.jpg

...significant size increase if these are legitimate.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
lol I love how these pictures are always taken in some wide open warehouse with nothing around.... Where the heck are these people???

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The background in the last picture looks like an average manufacturing factory being converted into a wArehouse this much I know

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just envision this person with the "leaked product" shuffling into the warehouse and looking around like a crack deal is going down...showing the person the screen and then flipping out when a picture is taken and vanishing into the shadows.

Someone needs to make a movie, LOL!

I'm also always curious if people produce these parts to sell as "leaks" for photo purposes...I mean if you had the ability, it probably wouldn't cost anything, but you could charge a website or blog or photo source whatever you wanted and you'd probably get pretty decent money.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
This is the first "leak" that looks totally legitimate to me. I had hoped for smaller (or better yet, non-existent) bezels, but it looks okay.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I am disappoint

I was really hoping the bezels would be thinner than this and that the whole thing wasn't much bigger than the current iteration. I remain hopeful that this is a fake and the 'real deal' is slightly smaller, whilst keeping a larger screen.

Hope springs eternal.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps similar to the way they do cars...this is just a "mule" type piece for fitment testing (and also disguising actual design).

I have to say, every time one of the renders is done that has little or no bezel, I absolutely LOVE the look.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps similar to the way they do cars...this is just a "mule" type piece for fitment testing (and also disguising actual design).

I have to say, every time one of the renders is done that has little or no bezel, I absolutely LOVE the look.

Dear god I hope you're right, Sean. :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Looks plausible. The less bezel, the better and without being taller like the way they stretched out the 5. Whether these are fake or not, we know one thing for certain. Apple designs lots of prototypes.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I think it might just be a knockoff from goophone, the earpiece, camera, and proximity sensor placement is all wrong.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

I really hope this is leak fake, or you are right.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I hope that if they do decide to go with a larger phone they offer a smaller one for those who don't want the size increase.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
come on Apple, please don't just scale up the size of the 5S and name it 6. This would still sell like hot cakes, yes, but regardless... I demand a fresh design (looking at you, bezels.) I resisted the 5S temptation, rocking my 5 and am very happy. Initially I was holding out for the 6, but IF that's really just a screen size increase and one or two new features only the newest device gets, I might as well upgrade to a 5S when 6 is released. Fresh colour, Touch ID, better camera and presumably affordable when the 6 hits the market. I hope I'm wrong of course, please Apple, dazzle me.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Looks like we have to mentally prepare ourselves to wield a five inch iPhone some months from now...with a five inch version of iOS in a phone that big.

I fear how it will be iPad Mini in a pocket essentially.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Looks like we have to mentally prepare ourselves to wield a five inch iPhone some months from now...with a five inch version of iOS in a phone that big.

I fear how it will be iPad Mini in a pocket essentially.

I hope it's not the case I want to buy the i6 but not if it's just an oversized 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal