Iphone 6 ! 🙌

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't there have to be some type of glass for Bluetooth/wifi to pass through?

I'd still get one if it's 5 inches in space gray and 128gb

GusHerb94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I actually kinda like this...but to ditch the rounded corners after all that Apple has fought over that??

And seriously, how much thinner could you ask for in a phone?! Pretty soon these things will fly out of your hands with a simple gust of wind.

I'm hoping this depiction isn't entirely accurate...

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
And that home button looks like it has a light around the Touch ID button. I like that. Can I say notification alert?

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk 😊

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting the 6 regardless, but that mockup does look nice. I imagine they will round out the corners before it's released though.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It just feels like it's real though, but I'm not digging it at all...saut? the guy who will queue for it on launch day...

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice looking phone. If the corners were not quite so square it would be better. I'd get one anyway though. Some case maker will round out the corners for us.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Nice looking phone. If the corners were not quite so square it would be better. I'd get one anyway though. Some case maker will round out the corners for us.

I'd just worry that in order to round out the corners the case would immensely bulk up the phone.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It does look astonishingly like a Lumia though. I didn't notice until it was pointed out.

Rounding out the corners will rectify that I think.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
So, I guess I'm in the minority when I say I don't like it. At all.

Nah. I kind of find that it reminds me of too many Android phones. I'm not too impressed with this either. I really like the other mockups on this site, this one though? Not so much.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
First pic looks exactly like a thinner lumia 920 without the "Nokia smile".

If this is indeed what the next iPhone is I'm preordering a 32 gb gold one ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR