New "iPhone 6" renderings.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm terrified of them actually making the iPhone that thin. I think it'll get smooshed or obliterated.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm terrified of them actually making the iPhone that thin. I think it'll get smooshed or obliterated.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

I agree. There is such a thing as too thin. I would be worried about breaking and also it's just not comfortable to use at some point. I think the 5/5s is as thin as I would want to see them go.

Sent using Tapatalk

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
My question is how they would make cases to fit on it securely without an edge or something to cling to.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
My question is how they would make cases to fit on it securely without an edge or something to cling to.

Magnetic Phase Induction. Apple patented that a couple of years ago. /jk

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

Last edited:

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I love how this it is! But apparently they made these renderings based on leaked drawings.. The drawings look like it's a metal back. Regardless, really sexy!

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm rather fond of it myself. Although I'm hoping that if there is a larger screen option, contrary there will be a smaller screen option.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm rather fond of it myself. Although I'm hoping that if there is a larger screen option, contrary there will be a smaller screen option.

I'm confident there will be. I don't think Apple is going to alienate all the people that believed them when they said 4" was the right size.

Sent from my ME312LL/A 🔘

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think we'll see a larger screen. But thinner makes no sense. There's no demand for it, and would make the battery an issue. I just don't see thinner happening. The 5/5c/5s is thin enough. What people want is a faster device with better battery life. And more features.

Sent from Tapa

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I think we'll see a larger screen. But thinner makes no sense. There's no demand for it, and would make the battery an issue. I just don't see thinner happening. The 5/5c/5s is thin enough. What people want is a faster device with better battery life. And more features.

Sent from Tapa

Faster? ...than the 5s? In what aspect could the 5s be faster? Longer lasting battery yes, but faster?

Sent from my ME312LL/A 🔘

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I like these renders better than anything I have seen yet, very similar to the shape of the Moto X which I think feels great in the hand. The renders posted look awful thin to me, I want more battery life in the next iPhone.

iphone-6-design2.png

iphone-6-design3.png

Here is the link I got them from.

http://www.ibtimes.com/apple-iphone...hone-47-inch-55-inch-edge-edge-display-photos

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal