Will You Physically Go To Buy The New iPhone Or Order It Online?

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
According to AT&T my upgrade is 9.22.14. If Apple releases a bigger screen iPhone on or after that date - and assuming no pre-orders - I'll be on line somewhere to get one on launch day. My 5 has served me well but I'm ready for the next big thing. :yes:

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Id love to have the available time to go wait in line at the apple store but two kids and job won't allow it lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I will probably do my normal and wait approx 30 days after release and go to Verizon and pick it up. Of course as the release date nears thats subject to change....SMILE

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
When the new iPhone comes out are you the type that can't wait and will stand in line no matter what at the Apple Store, Carrier or Big Box Store or order from the comfort of your home online?

Usually I preorder, that way I can stay at home and do other things, rather than wait in line and then not even be guaranteed to get one on launch day. Plus I hate dealing with carrier stores so that is another reason I order online.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I waited in line for the first time last year and it was actually kind of fun because it was only a couple hours and the weather was pleasant. I arrived at 5:45am and was second in line, the first person got there 5-10 minutes before me. This year I'll get there probably a half hour earlier because I'd like to be first. The only drawback was there were a few people walking up and down the sidewalk clearing up to shady business (not that I'd expect anything else at 5am, though), but that's why I got a license to carry a concealed weapon.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking I'm going to preorder and then walk in the Apple Store opening day (assuming it has arrived) to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping that they have preorders this year. That's what I normally do. I waited in line for the 5s because I wanted the gold but I don't ever want to do that again.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Since my upgrade period is in November (not this year but next year), if I do buy an iPhone 6 I will trade in my iPhone 5s and iPad Air to the Apple Store to do so. If I buy a Galaxy Note 3 or Note 4 I'll do the same with Verizon.

If the iPhone 6 is released in September or October I'll wait until November or December and go to my local Apple store where I bought my iPad and three iPhones (4s, 5, and then 5s).

Avid Apple owner since 2007.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I forgot to mention that whatever phone I'm getting my the end of this year, I'll have to pay full retail for it since I upgraded last year to the 5s.

I always prefer to get the iPhone and iPad a few months after they're released in person at an Apple store.

Avid Apple owner since 2007.

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Order online and have it shipped to work. Line standing is not an option on launch day. Gotta go to work to have the money to pay for the thing.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
no apple store within 350 miles from me... online it is for iPhone 6

i am also sad for you. My local Apple store is within walking distance and THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING...! I can and will spend far too much money in this place, enticing glass palace of technological treasures that it is... :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I won't as i am under contract and happy with my 5S. I am pumped that on Oct 16th an Ultra 2 story Mall will be opening with guess what...YEP an Apple store 20 mins from my house. Gotta love it.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'll order online as the closest Apple store is over 4 hours away! I can't believe Apple doesn't have a store in Tallahassee Fl, which is about an hour from where I live.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW