Will You Physically Go To Buy The New iPhone Or Order It Online?

ALborntoride

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Depending on what Apple releases, I'll be at the store. I'm do for an upgrade this year. I've enjoyed the 5 but am ready for something more. I was the third person in line to get mine when they were released and it was really fun to hang out and talk about the new phone. Looking forward to this year.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
No Brainer ... Pre-order online from Apple. Wait time is limited to how long it takes me to open the door, and have FedEx hand it to me on DayOne ...

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I did for every iPhone model through the 4. I bought the 4S at BestBuy and the 5S through T-Mobile. I will never stand in a line again for an iPhone. I skipped the 5.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I won't pick the next iPhone up until end of November. That's my next upgrade. I have always thought about going to the store at launch to experience it but it won't happen this time around.

Sent using Tapatalk

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I would say it really depends on the product introduced and my personal hype level. That will determine how quickly I want it and therefore if I'll join the people in the queue or decide I can wait a couple of weeks/months.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I've only waited in line for something once and that was on Boxing Day in canada. I'll probably never do that again since I didn't sleep and it was freeeezing cold. But anyway, I can't see myself waiting in line as my local apple store is pretty unknown. If the iPhone 6 is that great I'll go later in the week.

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Order it online. Just easier to have it mailed to home or work. I tried the line thing once, and it was not for me.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
In depends on which manner is available to us. For the iPhone 4s I went to Verizon when they opened and got one on launch day, though it was a 64GB. For the iPhone 5 I stayed up until 3AM EST and got a order in before it backed up and it delivered launch day. For the iPhone 5s I waited 10 hours in a parking garage and clenched the 3rd spot of 250+ and again got it on launch day. Camping out really isn't as horrible as one might think. I met a couple really cool people and had some great conversation, in fact it seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves. But anyway I'll do whatever is available as an option.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm one of those guys they talk about on TV. Camp out all night. I have done it for most of the iPhones, I ordered my iPads online. I think I will probably camp again this time around.

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll be in line at best buy.

Sent from my Space Gray 16 GB AT&T iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

I'll probably do the same. I did it with the iPhone 5s. I go to the mobile store in a mall which had just 8 people on line while the big Best Buy across the street from there had dozens. 😛

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I waited in line about 2.5 hours (in the middle of the day) for the 5S. I don't think I'll do it again but I actually had fun...met a lot of different characters that day! Lol

Next time I'll wait a few weeks before I pick it up...or not!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2