An iPhone 6 In More Colors?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes I still feel that way. They just don't look as good as they do now in those colors.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

Fair enough. I think if there was a MendMyI in US I may have to see if could find some customizing to do just for the sake of it. I have both space grey and silver 5s' and I think I slightly, slightly, slightly, prefer the black face on the space grey though my silver seems beautiful to me too. I couldn't quite get used to the gold, though it was very nice looking. I've found over the years yellow gold doesn't have the attraction for me that it once had. Even me wedding bands are white gold. However gold and black as can be done at MendMyI? That's could be a pretty durn sliq combo.

via the tablet

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Fair enough. I think if there was a MendMyI in US I may have to see if could find some customizing to do just for the sake of it. I have both space grey and silver 5s' and I think I slightly, slightly, slightly, prefer the black face on the space grey though my silver seems beautiful to me too. I couldn't quite get used to the gold, though it was very nice looking. I've found over the years yellow gold doesn't have the attraction for me that it once had. Even me wedding bands are white gold. However gold and black as can be done at MendMyI? That's could be a pretty durn sliq combo.

via the tablet
I've never been a fan of yellow gold but that's what I love about this gold when your in daylight it changes to a beautiful rose gold. And it's not quite a yellow gold inside it's a nice champagne.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see the new flagship iPhone 6 in the same colors as the 5s. A dark color, black or gray, white and maybe another color. Gold would be ok again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2