iPhone 6 or iPhone 60?!

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I just watched this video about iPhone 6 and it totally shocked me!

I know it's just a concept but wouldn't it be great if it ever comes true:eyelashes:

What features do you guys wanna see in iPhone 6? I can't wait for the new iPhone!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree that it would be nice if the concept iPhone depicted in that video were to materialize and be sold to the public. I highly doubt those things will be present in the next iPhone, but we'l know soon enough...:)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Just to extrapolate on what JustMe'D posted above. I would stick my neck out and say that none of the 'VR' options like the holo screen and holo writing pad will be on the next iteration of the device.

I do like the notification appearing in the TouchId Home Button though.

Mary_Young

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Just to extrapolate on what JustMe'D posted above. I would stick my neck out and say that none of the 'VR' options like the holo screen and holo writing pad will be on the next iteration of the device.

I do like the notification appearing in the TouchId Home Button though.

Yes! Besides, that's easier compared to other features, technologically, I guess.

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Having images on the home button seems like a bad idea to me. With such a big screen in front of you, having to glance at a small circle doesn't make sense. Plus this way the button becomes so busy it looks like a Verizon-branded home button a-la Galaxy Note 3.

The rest of the features I saw in this video seem like gimmicks that look good on a video but wouldn't make sense in a real - life situation.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Don't care for the icons or notification on the little home button but the other features would be nice & neat. But we all know that realistically this won't happen this year (unfortunately).

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Again, holographic stuff is not happening till they reinvent the wheel here. High production cost, battery impact, size and quality, etc. some of the concerns I can think of

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods