iPhone 6 or 6C Leak

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
There are so many rumors about iPhone 6 that I'm starting to look forward to the next rumor more than the next phone. Very entertaining theories.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Rumors are.....rumors. we are all familiar enough and intelligent enough to know that until Apple takes the stage to unveil the next iPhone, everything leaked is questionable at best.

That said, if this were to be the real deal, Apple simply cannot take the money from my sweaty palms fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I could see this happening. They want to get their design language the same for all products so making it look like the iPad makes sense. Also gives life to the liquid metal rumors that have been floating around for awhile, with the one piece back piece.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I love the way it looks. Hopefully it's the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I never pay rumors attention. I didn't even believe Touch ID was a real thing and I found out about it the day it was announced. It was brought to my attention hours before.

I love the way it looks. Hopefully it's the real deal.

Ditto!

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If we've learned anything over the last several years, it's that leaks that are legitimate usually don't hit until right before the announcements, and I think we've all come to think that it's a formulated marketing tool for Apple. We're not going to see anything legitimate until later this year...but we will see about 1,000 of these "rumored leaks" that don't amount to anything.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
If we've learned anything over the last several years, it's that leaks that are legitimate usually don't hit until right before the announcements, and I think we've all come to think that it's a formulated marketing tool for Apple. We're not going to see anything legitimate until later this year...but we will see about 1,000 of these "rumored leaks" that don't amount to anything.

Not always. Usually parts start leaking around this time that end up making it into the iPhones. Full shells not usually this soon, but only time will tell if it is the real deal or looks anything like this. I mean there is months with nothing around the corner so these leaks help some people bide the time until it is actually released.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I think Apple puts out some of these part leaks them selfs just to see what people say about it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not always. Usually parts start leaking around this time that end up making it into the iPhones. Full shells not usually this soon, but only time will tell if it is the real deal or looks anything like this. I mean there is months with nothing around the corner so these leaks help some people bide the time until it is actually released.

Parts sure...but nothing like this article. That is what I was addressing...the leaked device designs, which never come out this early.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Even though this is fake, this is exactly the design I'm hoping they use for the iPhone 6, looks like a super mini iPad Air. I think the square edge design that debuted with the 4 is starting to show it's age, and rounded tapered edges make phones feel even slimmer than they are.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Even though this is fake, this is exactly the design I'm hoping they use for the iPhone 6, looks like a super mini iPad Air. I think the square edge design that debuted with the 4 is starting to show it's age, and rounded tapered edges make phones feel even slimmer than they are.

Agree. I feel the same way and love the iPad design language and would love the iPhone to use this same design language.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't think you will see a 6c... I think apple won't return the plastic phone again. Instead I think two aluminum bodied phones one big one small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoCutler

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Regardless of what it looks like, I'll get it.
1. It's Apple, and it's going to work just like all the other Apple devices I have. I'm invested now, it would take A LOT for me to turn my back on them now.
2. Im due for an upgrade late summer

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If anything I'm already hating how the iPhone 6 leaks look, they really do look like LG or Samsung wannabes imo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Regardless of what it looks like, I'll get it.

This ^ is the customer base that Apple depends on and the reason they have never and will never fail...... no matter what the phone looks like or what the stats are or what it's made out of, there are people that wouldn't even consider another brand. They could come out with an iPhone 6 that is a 9" phone with a 2" screen and people will still be willing to over pay and camp out in front of Best Buy for weeks prior to release. Apple knows technology and to a greater extent, marketing and sales, better than any other company in the world. They know what you'll buy way before you even know what you want. Rumors are nothing more than interesting concepts and creatively faked bad photos but the most interesting part is that they derive so much passion from people. You can tell there is a tremendous amount of interest in anything Apple will put in front of us.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner