Alleged photos of upcoming iPhone?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If this is real, and I stress "IF"....I will have my 5s a lot longer than I had originally planned

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Reading on some of the other boards, it doesn't look like the source is very reliable...they also leaked the gold iPad last year which was a complete fake too.

Oviraptor

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I honestly highly doubt this is the real thing. I don't think apple will have a larger screen on the new phone, remember how long it took for ALL the app developers to update the apps for the 4" screen? apple wouldn't make them do it again....besides this source is very unreliable.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I honestly highly doubt this is the real thing. I don't think apple will have a larger screen on the new phone, remember how long it took for ALL the app developers to update the apps for the 4" screen? apple wouldn't make them do it again....besides this source is very unreliable.

Yeah. I still can't believe that Keynote Remote still isn't updated for the 4 inch screen. The funny thing is that Apple is the developer for that app. :D

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

That's just bad on developers parts and maybe apple would add something to make it easier for apps to work with different screen sizes similar to what android has in the SDK

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Larger iphone sign me up , I guess my 5s life will be short lived!!!

No more or less than any other iPhone design...it's gone through the initial design and one "S" model. It's been the same since the iPhone 3G was released. In fact, the only one that did not have this life span was the first one, which never had an "upgraded" version.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
No more or less than any other iPhone design...it's gone through the initial design and one "S" model. It's been the same since the iPhone 3G was released. In fact, the only one that did not have this life span was the first one, which never had an "upgraded" version.

I feel larger screen is worth while, I upgraded from 4 to 5s and only because speaker broke on the 4. I didn't find any of the other upgrades in between worth while, a large screen I definitely think will be, so for me upgrade path from 5s will be much shorter than I had my last iphone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I feel larger screen is worth while, I upgraded from 4 to 5s and only because speaker broke on the 4. I didn't find any of the other upgrades in between worth while, a large screen I definitely think will be, so for me upgrade path from 5s will be much shorter than I had my last iphone.

Forgive my response, I read "my" as "the" and responded as such.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
that chassis could well be the thinnest yet - with word that Apple will slim down the svelte 7.6mm 5S body for the iPhone 6,iphone 6 frame-580-90.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods