iPhone 6 Is Not Coming In May, Instead a 5-inch Screen iPhone

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
There are heated rumors about the next iPhone, and recent rumor has it that the next iPhone will be announced in May this year. However, according to Chinese tech news site C-Tech's WeChat account, Apple will not release iPhone 6 next year, but instead an iPhone with a larger screen. In other words, this will be following the product path of Samsung with the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note.

Source : http://crossmap.christianpost.com/n...tead-a-5-inch-screen-iphone-latest-rumor-8156

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
aVOSkIC.gif

dev4ios

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
The screen will be wider but not the device itself right ? That's how it looks on the pictures and it can be nice, but still I don't know if it's worth the upgrade...

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I don't like about Apple supposedly making a larger phone is that the developers would have to update the screen size of the apps again.

This post was made by Tiffany

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I expect Apple to announce the iPhone 6 as they have in the past. Release will will be in September- October window again.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I dont know I would not mind a larger screen iphone in may than iPhone 6 is September but again it's a rumour nothing official yet

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
There are heated rumors about the next iPhone, and recent rumor has it that the next iPhone will be announced in May this year. However, according to Chinese tech news site C-Tech's WeChat account, Apple will not release iPhone 6 next year, but instead an iPhone with a larger screen. In other words, this will be following the product path of Samsung with the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note.

Source : http://crossmap.christianpost.com/n...tead-a-5-inch-screen-iphone-latest-rumor-8156

Uum it will still be called the 6 even if it only has a 5" screen.....

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Feel free to believe whatever you need to believe to get you through the day. But everything you read/see/hear at this point is nothing more than pure conjecture, wishing and dreaming.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Feel free to believe whatever you need to believe to get you through the day. But everything you read/see/hear at this point is nothing more than pure conjecture, wishing and dreaming.
And one can conject, wish, hope, and dream in one hand, and deposit digestive byproduct in the other... Leaving one with one thing... A dirty hand. :)

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
And one can conject, wish, hope, and dream in one hand, and deposit digestive byproduct in the other... Leaving one with one thing... A dirty hand. :)

" and deposit digestive byproduct in the other"....that is brilliant. I'll have to remember that one. :laughing:

But....which one fills up first!?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Until the "parts" start leaking, these are what many will have to read to get through the day. Shouldn't be much longer before the casings and camera parts start leaking lol

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I agree but most of the rumors about the iPhone 5C and the iPhone 5S were true.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox