LED light

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
How is this not too far off, we already have the rear flash being used as a notification alert. It's just a matter of time before the needed space is allotted for the front of the phone to have a noti' light.

I predict version 7 or 8 to have it.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So just because you or some people don't want it doesn't mean it won't happen.
If Apple wanted one, it would be there. There isn't one. I think that's telling. And because you and others want it...Apple should do it, and anyone that doesn't is a nattering nabob of negativity...

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I would love it if the iPhone 6 had a blinking front led light when you get a un viewed alert just like blackberry and the galaxy that would be nifty. I don't like having any alerts show on my hole screen so this would be a huge help having a small blinking red light lol

O. M. G.

Please, let’s not go here again.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
In my honest opinion apple will never add this feature cause for them to add a feature a huge amount of people have to request it and since they haven't added it yet. My guess is not enough people are requesting it which also means not a lot of people want it so how about we let this feature die with blackberry so they are remembered for something

That's my $0.02...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
In my honest opinion apple will never add this feature cause for them to add a feature a huge amount of people have to request it and since they haven't added it yet. My guess is not enough people are requesting it which also means not a lot of people want it so how about we let this feature die with blackberry so they are remembered for something

That's my $0.02...

Either that (^^^^) or it's that Apple doesn't do 'design by committee'.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away via Tapatalk.

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I liked the feature on my Blackberry. The beauty of the LED on the BlackBerry is that the user can turn it off if they don't like it. The biggest think I dislike about my iPhone is there is no way to know that I missed a call or text. It's a trade off, the iPhone is a awesome device, but it's focus is not communication. It does everything better than a Blackberry except be a telephone. It's simply a matter of what is more important to you.

My iPhone is almost always in a holster just like my BlackBerry was so I don't miss the LED light as much as I miss BeBuzz which allowed for an audible notifier that I missed a call, text, or BBM.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok gentleman, it's not that serious. It's just a want, just like some people want larger screens, some people even want their smartphone to cook breakfast. If it happens, it happens, reguardless the iphone is still the best phone out there (IMO). I for one would like this feature, but to down this feature as if it was a plauge, I really don't see the point

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For those that think I don't like this feature, put it this way; I don't care if Apple did add it I just wouldn't use it. I think if Apple did add it they would have the apple logo on the back of the iPhone glow when you get a notification and dim after like 10 seconds. And pulse if you had a missed call. That's how I think Apple would add it.

That's my additional $0.02...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
For those that think I don't like this feature, put it this way; I don't care if Apple did add it I just wouldn't use it. I think if Apple did add it they would have the apple logo on the back of the iPhone glow when you get a notification and dim after like 10 seconds. And pulse if you had a missed call. That's how I think Apple would add it.

That's my additional $0.02...

but it's not on the front of the phone... It's gotta be on the front of the phone... (/whiny voice) :p

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
but it's not on the front of the phone... It's gotta be on the front of the phone... (/whiny voice) :p

Oh ya :p

I was just throwing an idea out there. But if Apple does release an iwatch (or whatever they will call it) the led notification light on the iPhone will seem redundant

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Aw jeez... Not again with the bleeping blinky light... smh... It's real simple... The iPhone has never had a notification LED. Anyone wanting a phone with one should buy a phone that has one and not complain that the iPhone doesn't have it....

My $0.02

Well maybe there are people who are dedicated iPhone users and comfortable using an iPhone and just want apple to add an led flashing light..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73