Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rdiddy_25
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Expert

825 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Default New iPhone 6C Concepts Features Curved Display [Video]

A new iPhone 6C concept from SET Solution features a colorful plastic device with a curved display.

iPhone 6C is more than just a color phone. It's an entirely new expression of what iPhone can be. This time, our Creative Director, has made, at the SET Solution headquarter, a new concept: an iPhone with curved screen... because "Life is a curve!" .
    iPhone 6 C is the first iphone with a curved display and body made by SET Solution in 2013, the main difference being its display which instead of being flat it create a rather unique design and feel to the device.

iPhone 6C - Curved Screen - YouTube
    iMore Elite

2,761 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,945 Global Posts

Default Re: New iPhone 6C Concepts Features Curved Display [Video]

I love that SET have taken the time to do that and that the wider community is so eager to know about the next iPhone that they create these amazing concepts. Most other manufacturers just don't get this level of interest in their new devices.

Saying that though, I think the design in this video is horrible and really wouldn't want one if they looked like that.

I'm not really into the "neon" colors, but I like the screen edge to edge concept
    iMore Genius

3,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,305 Global Posts

Edge to edge screen yes! curved screen no.
    nikkisharif likes this.