iPhone6 Gold Edition want it !! wait it !!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
That looks like the LG G2. I can't see them moving away from the home button, but I will be sticking with the black or space grey whatever they call it this time around.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
That looks like the LG G2. I can't see them moving away from the home button, but I will be sticking with the black or space grey whatever they call it this time around.

No way they are moving away from the home button after they just implemented a fingerprint scanner.

geetarnub

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Lmao looked like a metal finish of samsung galaxy s4 with a slightly thinner and rounded sides. Plus, true, the fingerprint will probably stay. Just wished stock fingerprint could adapt some of the awesome jailbreak tweaks like virtual home

Sent from my iPhone 5S
Twitter.com/eprahhl
Eprahhl.vsco.co
Instagram.com/eprahhl

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
No way they are moving away from the home button after they just implemented a fingerprint scanner.

going to so interested if button less iPhone come out

As Beyond Fire says, I cannot see them moving away from the Home Button any time soon, especially now they have sunk money and dev time into the TouchID system. Frankly, I think it is pretty much the most iconic part of the iphone and I would not want them personally to remove it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Lmao looked like a metal finish of samsung galaxy s4 with a slightly thinner and rounded sides. Plus, true, the fingerprint will probably stay. Just wished stock fingerprint could adapt some of the awesome jailbreak tweaks like virtual home

Sent from my iPhone 5S
Twitter.com/eprahhl
Eprahhl.vsco.co
Instagram.com/eprahhl

Nope looks like a metal G2. Redirect Notice

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I know that is what I was saying lol. i never said they were going to remove it, because after all in apple's eyes everyone is stupid and how would they know how to work the new iPhone without that circular button on the front?? lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I also like the look of this iphone 6 mock up, however I don't think Apple is ready to abandon the Touch ID so fast after putting so much into that technology. It does look NICE :yes:

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
The significance of the sapphire coating goes beyond screen protection. If the conductive properties of sapphire are necessary for Touch ID, then a full screen so protected could enable a fingerprint recognition sensor to be placed beneath the screen instead of in the home button. This would be useful if Apple were to decide to forego the physical home button at some point. Some iPhone 6 concepts (for instance #AFPL member Martin Hajek) show Apple achieving a larger screen in the same form factor as the current iPhones by pushing the screen edge-to-edge on the sides and significantly reducing the size of the top and bottom ?bumpers? by removing the home button.

Apple To Infinity: Mobile Payments, Touch ID And All That Sapphire - Forbes

Technology is always moving forward people, may not happen for the 6, but eventually something like it will.

They don't have to do away with the fingerprint scanner just because they remove the home button..