iPhone 6 Rumors

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Never to early to crank up the rumor machine. :)

If you hear any iPhone 6 rumors... this is the place to post them!

​I'm sure we'll have some fun with this one...

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I just hope the millions of people who upgraded to the 5S wont come back next year hating Apple and themselves for not being able to get the upgrade price..

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if they will go in the same direct as Amazon did and have actual on screen help. Sorta a super Siri, you can ask Siri to connect you to an Apple Genius, and then BLAM you get a voice chat with a professional. Amazon calls it the "Mayday" button, but I'm sure if Apple does something similar they will tie it in with Siri. At least that makes the most sense to me.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in the iPhone 6C (Sexy). :p

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I'm more interested in the iPhone 6S (sex). Hahaha. I want to wait for the 6S, but who knows what the 6 will be like. I'm still on my contract from when I bought the iPhone 5 so I only have to wait til February 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Rumours aside. I kinda have the feeling that iphone 6 might have something like the Moto X, a core that's always listening so you can just say, "hey, SIRI" even when the screen isn't on.

At least I hope it will have that. :p

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Of everything I've read so far, it seems a 4.8" screen is the sweet spot for the iPhone 6.

It would be comparable to the Samsung Galaxy SIII and a smidge larger than the Moto X and HTC One. To me, though, the SIII feels too large in my hand while the Moto X feels just right and the HTC One is somewhere in between.

I might have to try it out first before I buy and that's IF I'll buy.

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm more interested in the iPhone 6S (sex). Hahaha. I want to wait for the 6S, but who knows what the 6 will be like. I'm still on my contract from when I bought the iPhone 5 so I only have to wait til February 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I am on the "s" series so I just got the 5s. I definitely can wait.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I just hope the millions of people who upgraded to the 5S wont come back next year hating Apple and themselves for not being able to get the upgrade price..

Why? They have used an amazing phone for a year. I was hesitant on upgrading my 5 to the 5s but my wife wanted the 5s so I just bought 2 (gold at that), and its night and day. The Touch ID is amazing to unlock your phone. I could not get use to sliding again lol.

jfa1

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Visit site
I would be tempted to switch to the iPhone 6 if the screen is at least 5" but a lager screen than that would be even more tempting. I have a 920 and am seriously considering the 1520 phablet at 6". My wife and daughter have iPhone 5's .

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site

It's no problem- sell the 5S and you'll be golden. BUT... if the 6 does come with a bigger screen, I would imagine that resale value would be lower. Did that happen with 4S to 5?

I can't say what my next phone will be, but if the next one is an iPhone, I'm sticking to the S models. I like the S models and 2/3 iPhones I've owned were S models. And if fits into my 2yr contract timeline. And I think the S has more substantial upgrades- a new design is nice with some extra features, but Touch ID, the camera and iOS 7, while sounding like minor things, really, really are great features.

I think they will release an iPhone with a bigger screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR