My iPhone 6 Plus will not turn off. I have pressed and held the power button waiting for the Red Slide but it won't come up. I have tried pressing the power button and the Home button together, and still doesn't give me the option to turn off.
    Please and Thank you

How do I respond to the answers on this site? I am wanting to do turn it off without resetting it, please if anyone has an answer.

Thank you
    Last edited by Julie Tyre; 01-05-2017 at 03:44 PM. Reason: no place for me to respond to answers
    01-05-2017 01:07 PM
    See if it works in Accessibility. Use Assistive Touch.

Also try Reset All Settings:
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    01-05-2017 01:43 PM
    OK I don't know how I got to this screen but I'm glad to be able to reply! Thank you very much Ledsteplin - but I am hoping to turn it off without having to reset it. It took me a whole day to set it up. lol
    Thanks again
    JT
    01-05-2017 03:45 PM
    OK I don't know how I got to this screen but I'm glad to be able to reply! Thank you very much Ledsteplin - but I am hoping to turn it off without having to reset it. It took me a whole day to set it up. lol
    Thanks again
    JT
    It's not all that much. Not as bad as a restore. There's not really anything else you can try, other than a restore as new. Did you try turning it off using Assistive Touch?
    01-05-2017 07:37 PM