How is IOS10 behaving on your 6+ ??

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Apple had a pretty good public beta cycle. I installed every one. I had no real problems. Some people complain of battery life issues. But that happens with most releases. I think you should try it, if it you don't like it you can always downgrade to 9.3.5

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I installed iOS 10 on release day & haven't had any issues. Everything seems to work well & run smoothly, and my battery isn't any worse than it was before.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
It is a tad buggy, but not bad enough to warrant the torture of waiting. It's a good update and highly recommended for the 6 Plus.

mj0

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
The only issue I've had was that WhatsApp notifications were using the system default sounds instead of the sounds configured in WhatsApp. That was, however, an issue that affected pretty much all devices out there regardless of model, in other words it was a software issue and has been fixed long ago. Other than that everything works perfectly fine.

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Well, I finally found a bug in 10.0.2 on my 6+

Seems none of the videos in my pic and vid library will play. And of course apple support is closed today.

allure08

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
it has been acting slower to me, i know people think that Apple deliberately slows older phone down with a new OS so that they upgrade. I don't believe that conspiracy but my it slows down to the point where I click on the home button to go to home screen then i press power button to put phone to sleep. I don't click on the buttons at the same time, but the response is so slow that my phone takes a screenshot thinking i pressed both at same time.

Swapnil Vartak

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Another issue is freezing up of phone when receiving a call so that you can't accept or reject the call. This also happens when I receive a call when phone is locked. The keyboard shows up for some reason and I can't get rid of it. It blocks the slide to receive option. The only way to get out of this is to reject the call by pressing the power switch and then unlocking the phone.
Anyone else has this issue?

mrjayviper

May 22, 2015
Visit site
was able to iTunes restore my phone from 10.x to 9.3.5 a day before Apple stopped signing the IPSW. Had VPN problems and WIFI hotspot problems at the time which forced me to go back. Anyone who had WIFI hotspot problem got it fixed in recent versions? thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711